Part 8- Suspicious

Tom pov~

It's finally time to go. I have just finished packing my things and I'm ready to go.

I still wear long sleeved shirts and sweaters because I don't want them to see my bandages on my arms. I have been cutting myself for three days straight and I do not plan on stopping it anytime soon. Luckily nobody asked me about my sudden fondness of long sleeved things. And I hope they don't plan on asking about it.

I stand in front of my family house to say goodbye to them.

„It was good to see you over those past few months, darling." My mother tells me as she hugs me.

„Yeah, you too mother." I say and let her go. My arms are still hurting from today's cuts.

„Hope you have a good and wonderful time in there, Tom." Sarah says as she stands by the door.

„Surely I will." I say and hug her one last time.

„Goodbye." I say and me and Emma get on her car as she will be the one to drive me to the airport.

~~~

Emma pov~

As I drive Tom to the airport I stare at him from the corner of my eyes but he does not notice.

I have noticed how he has started wearing long sleeved things and how he keeps dozing off in middle of talks. There's something wrong with him and I plan on finding out what secret does he have. He's my big brother and I care about him. And I want him be happy.

„Tom?" I ask him and he looks at me.

„What?" He asks and focuses on me.

„Can I ask you something? If you do not want to answer me then you do not have to." I say and look at him a moment.

„Of course you can ask me anything. You're my little sister Emma, so of course you can ask me anything and I would answer it." He says and I sigh thinking about how to ask him this.

„D-Did something happen to you while you were in America?" I ask him and I see how his eyes widen at that and how he suddenly goes rigid on his seat. He takes time to collect himself before answering.

„N-No o-of course nothing happened. Why do you even ask about that Emma?" He asks and I can clearly say that he is lying. I decide to not ask him about that further.

„Well you just act differently." I say and keep my eyes on the road. He sighs and looks down.

„I'm just tired of all this stuff that's been going on." He says and fixes his eyes out of the window.

„That's good to hear. I just wanted to be sure you're alright Tom. After all you are my big brother."

He nods but doesn't say anything but nod a little.

I know that something is wrong with him and I plan on finding out what.

He is acting very suspicious, okay.

~~~

Sebastian pov~

(In dream~)

I am standing in front of Tom as I stare at him in the eyes. He is looking back at me with slightly worried eyes and asks quietly:

„Sebastian?"

His voice is soft and vulnerable that I take a step forward, closer to him. I look at him and bring a hand to his cheek. He looks at me and his lips part in confusion. I lean forward and lock our lips together softly.

He does not draw back but stands still as I hold our lips together softly. I take it as a cue to deepen the kiss a little more and I slide my hands to his waist and draw him closer.

I lick his upper lip and he parts his lips a little for me. I slid my tongue in his mouth and start exploring his mouth. He tastes like strawberries and tea and I love this taste. He moans a little and lifts his arms on shoulders. I draw back and look at him. His cheeks are flushed and he looks amazing.

I once again kiss him but this time more forcefully.  He moans and I want to hear more of that sound.

I take a few steps back towards the couch and drop down on it with Tom in my arms. I settle him on my lap and continue to kiss him and touch him.

I love the sounds he makes...

(Back to reality~)

I wake up with a huge gasp. What was that dream?

Why did I have that dream about Tom? Do I really have feelings for him? Why?

I sigh and but a hand to my face. Ugh.

Only now that I am fully awake I notice the huge hard on that I have thanks to the dream.

I decide to take a shower and take care of the huge hard on.

This really is a weird day.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this!😄

I decided to make a Emma pov because I want Toms sisters to be a part of this story too.😄😄😄

This Sebastian pov was embarrassing to do and also cool.😄

In this story there will be a little TomxSebastian too.

But mainly it will be TomxChris.😄