Twenty...

For this chapter it's best to listen to Bazzi' Mine where the * is indicated

Alex watched Isaac packing. He decided to move into a dorm with Jacob. She hesitated biting her lips as she watched him from her window. She tried to think of reasons she would have going over there. She took a deep breath deciding on searching for a sweater she was not sure she left there. Her black polar neck has been missing for months. She hesitated then walked over there knocking on the open door. Isaac came from his room carrying a box. He was bare chested wearing only a jeans. Sweat was pearling on his forehead. He put down the box wiping his forearm over his forehead and wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans. He smiled excitedly and cleared the couch beckoning her to sit down. She smiled slightly swallowing her heart in her throat.

"I just .." She swallowed forgetting what she wanted to say and why she was there in the first place. He nodded as if he knew.

"We should talk" he let out and she nodded

"I know I let you down but I let myself down more. I lost myself and I did it the moment I lost you. I'm just begging you to please forgive me"

She bit her lips.

"I was hoping we can remain friends"

She shook her head and got up.

"Do you need some help?"

He nodded and pointed at a box half packed with crockery in the kitchen.

Isaac gazed longing at Alex swaying to the a song like *Bazzi' Mine bluring from his Bluetooth speaker connected to his phone. She packed away his books.

He realized would always love her forever and ever. Who was he kidding he could never be friends with her again. He marched towards her, cupped her face and planted a long kiss on her lips. She pushed him away

"I'll love you forever" he confessed.

"Isaac you can't just break my heart like that"

"I know. I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry. I know now that not only do I want you I need you in my life"

His fingers touched hers and they laced together. He pulled her close then picked her up and kissed her as he carried her to his room. He lay her down on his bed and kissed her slowly like she was so fragile and she melted losing herself in all that is him. Her fingers and hands had a mind of their own of where they were before and she undid his belt and the buttons of his jeans. He paused looking mesmerized at her.

"Are you sure?" He asked breathlessly. She nodded

"I don't want to wait anymore" she let out. He nodded in agreement as he smiled

"I love you" he confessed

"I love you" she confessed

He bend down and kissed her as his own hands worked on taking off her jeans.

Alex dreamed of a future where she would walk with him holding her hand. They are much older but not physically and they were happy. He laced his hand in hers and kissed her on the wedding band she wore matching his. Suddenly she paused and felt dizzy. She glanced at her ailing reflection in his eyes. The horrid reflection she recognized as her younger human self dying of cancer.