Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Songs for this chapter:

>Personal-Hrvy

>Stole my heart-One Direction

>Sucker- The Jonas Brothers

       College wasn't that bad today. I mean, it was very typical just like every other day. It was getting a bit boring since I was sitting next to random students. You know, I usually sit next to Cole during our English literature class but well... it didn't seem to workout.

Once I got done with college, I headed to Starbucks as it was a Wednesday. Driving alone in the car with loud music on was all I needed after an exhausting day.

As I was taking orders from people, I was thinking about what I shall do to find out the reason behind Cole's anger. I guess the "fake junk" might be a hint but I'm no saint to read people's minds.

"A Salted Caramel Mocha, please", I wasn't focused at all.

"Hey Mrs. can you hear me?" a woman yelled at me.

"I'm so sorry yeah madam, so you'd like a Salted Caramel Mocha. What's your name?"

"Sylvia".

Damn, was I that unfocused? Was finding out Cole's real anger all that matters at the moment?

Once I got done from work, I went back home, barely saluted my family and pushed myself on my bed. It felt like I haven't laid in bed or maybe slept for the past ten years. Woah, I really needed a break.

It was around 8 p.m. I took a shower and put my pajamas on, took my earphones and made myself a cup of tea. To be honest, I wanted to go to the gym but I felt way too tired so I decided to sleep early that night...until I got a phone call from Gabrielle.

"Hey Sky" she said in a shaking voice.

"Hey Gabi what's up?" I answered, taking a deep breath from beneath.

"It's no big deal but Cole seems to have a little fever. I guess he has the flu. I was wondering if you could come over with some medicine maybe. My parents went to have dinner together and I don't want to go to the pharmacy and leave Cole alone since he seems to be really sick. That would be really nice from you, Sky. Thank you!" she hesitated while telling me this.

"Hm alright, I'll be there in a few minutes. I'm going to see what I can do. Got to ask mom for some medicine advice for the flu. I'm coming".

I actually said this while stuttering, feeling really devastated. The last thing I wanted to do today, especially TODAY, was to face Cole. I wasn't in the mood for it. Actually, I wasn't in the mood for anything and anyone...not even myself.

I walked to their place holding a few medicine that could hopefully cure him.I mean, I just wanted him to get well so I won't have to come back and check on him every once in a while, I don't want to face him after that unexplainable and bad behavior towards me.

I knocked on the door and Gabi opened it. We went up to Cole's bedroom only to see him lying on his bed with a big red nose and a plenty of tissue all over the bed cover.Woah he was really, extremely bad.

"OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE A DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE NOT CONSULTING ONE" I said unconsciously, screaming like a psychopath.

"Calm down Sky it's no big deal. It's just some normal allergy that comes and goes. Tomorrow I'm going to get 90% better, you'll see" he said, leaving a smirk on his baby face. I mean on his tired face, and much reddened nose...whatever.

"Alright but please take these medicines, I didn't walk all the way home for you not to take it" I said as I blinked.

"And who told you to come? Also, isn't it like a few minute walk away? You seriously made it feel like the distance between America and Asia" he said, trying not to laugh. Oh Gosh, why does he have to give me that soft look with his bright green eyes every time? No, anyways, so I simply told him that Gabi was the one to call me.

"Gabi, may you please go down and bring a glass of water so I can take these pills?" he looked at the pills then glanced at me and gave me a slight smile.

OH NO. I really didn't want to stay in the same room as Cole at that very moment. I was wearing my pajama but pulled over a huge coat that somehow managed to hide my goofy pink and white pajama. Well, after an awkward silence he couldn't help but say:

"Confident enough to walk with pajamas on all the way to here?"

"Don't make it seem like America and Europe, hmm?" I winked and laughed.

"It was Asia not Europe you stupid" he gazed at me and left out a small laugh.Then he said, sounding like that type of person who wants to apologize but doesn't want to break his ego:"I'm sorry for shouting at you and taking out all my anger on you, I wasn't really in the mood that day and I clearly didn't feel like talking to anyone. I know it made you feel sad even though you tried not to show it. So yeah, my apologies again" he said this as he sat straight on the side of his bed.

The way he said "my apologies" hypnotized me. Why would it feel so sexy to listen to a guy telling you sorry while he's so ill and can barely move?

"Well, since you talked about anger and it feels the right time to talk about it. What is-" I started to ask him as Gabi interrupted me. Damn it!

"Here's your glass of water Cole" she said this in a little suspicious tone.

"I'm sorry guys but I overheard you a little as I was walking upstairs. Did any fight happen between you two?"

"No it was just a little misunderstood but we're cool now" I quickly said so Cole won't spill the tea. I went next to Cole to hold his hand in order to show his twin sister that we're cool and chill: "see?"

"Oh yeah it's fine then" she said while pulling an arm around both of us.

Was it really?

The bothering part was that I was about to get a response from Cole about that behavior but it didn't happen. Anyways at least I'm glad we didn't start a world war III.

Maybe today wasn't really a bad day.

Or at least not the worst.

Author's note: Things between Cole and Skyler are starting to get better. Would it stay that way? How will she be getting a response? Keep reading to find out! Lots of love and thank you so much again if you reached that part of the story. That's my first story ever on wattpad and I'm really thankful for everyone supporting it and showing some love and voting. Thank you guys, I love you xx