Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Songs for this chapter:

> Most girls- Hailee Steinfeld

> Imagine if- Gnash

> Seeing blind- Niall Horan

                                                           ****Two days later****

       Here I am two days later, laying on my bed with a bag of chips next to me and searching for some Netflix content.

Abby knew about the whole thing, she even tried to cancel her first few days of work so that she could stay with me but I convinced her that I was okay. She literally went crazy when she saw me after getting back home from the hospital. I have never seen her crying that way, it  actually scared me. I really, really do appreciate Abby so much and value her presence in my life.

All you need is some real friends. Camila Cabello's right.

Alright, so we had a chance to make the best out of this month as we didn't have to go to college, and yet here I am. Lonely? Yes. Feeling pain? Hell yes. Wishing college lasted? Oh hell yeah!

The "what if's" are taking over my mind. What if  we didn't get a month off? We wouldn't have decided to go swimming, Cassandra wouldn't have posted that video, Hero wouldn't have sent the creepy text message, and I wouldn't have to break-

Wait, did we even break up?

I don't know what are we anymore, I don't know what we should  be anymore.

I remember when my mother told me to "take care even though Cole is a good guy" when Cole and I officially got together. Me being me, I told myself that he would never hurt me.

To be honest, I don't know if he did. I have no clue whether it's all his fault or not.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever-", yeah I change my ringtone every once in a while because...well I simply like to.

Cole was calling. I picked up that Goddamn phone.

"Hey Cole"

"Hey Sky"

Awkward silence.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I want to come over but your parents...your parents misunderstood the whole situation and immediately blamed me for everything that happened to you".

My mom was home, she actually asked her boss for a day off so that she could look after me.

"My parents are home, don't come. You will make everything even worse", I lied...well kind of. I mean my mom is really home, right?

"Well well...I hope you feel better, at least?"

"Yeah I do...I'll call you later, someone's coming", I hang up the phone as I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Hi Skyler"

Wait. Am I really seeing this ?

"MOMMM!" I shouted so she hurried up and came upstairs to my room. "What is he doing here?!"

"Skyler be nice!", she told me under her breath and gave me that look that I like to call "mom's devil look" which is basically the equivalent of"be nice and shut up".

"Hero what are you even doing here? Do you realize that you are the one to blame?" I stood up -screaming "pain" on the inside- as I tried to push him away.

"Skyler you clearly need to sleep. This is NOT  Cole" mom yelled at me.

"Mom come on, I know that this isn't Cole, that's Hero", I literally shouted back.

"Skyler you are literally saying to this guy that it is all his fault so you must be talking about Cole!", oh yeah, I think I didn't tell mom that the guy Cole got in a fight with is called HERO.

"Mom, that is literally  the guy Cole was protecting me from, that's Hero, the one who's text message got me in all of this trouble" I didn't hesitate to say that to mom right in front of him. "Get out Hero, I don't want your stupid chocolate bars and your silly blue flowers", I threw them right on his face.

He didn't say anything. Actually, he couldn't say anything. The situation has gotten out of his control.

When I kicked him about, mom asked me to tell her every single detail and so I did. She obviously didn't want to tell me that my bad behavior was okay, but it feels like she got it though.

I honestly didn't bother myself to find out how Hero knew that I got in a car accident. I wasn't curious, I didn't even care about him at all.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever-", my phone went ringing again.

"So, how did it go with Hero?" Cole said again.

What the f-?!

I-

What is happening I can't understand a single thing.

Seems like I'm curious now.

Author's note:  Did you expect this? I didn't tbh hahah...Lots of love xx

Don't forget to comment and vote (IF YOU LIKE IT OBVIOUSLY). THANK YOUUU X