Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Songs for this chapter:

>Like to be you- Shawn Mendes ft. Julia Michaels

>It's you- Zayn Malik

>The nights- Avicii

      "Cole what the hell are you talking about?", I shouted on the Goddamn phone.

"Hey hey calm down, I might get an ear infection because of that loud creepy voice", he replied with a slight laugh.

That boy is getting on my nerves these days.

"First, you get in fights and then you convince the poor guy to come to visit me? You're really, like really weird. I would give you an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10", I told him with an annoying voice, you know that kind of voice that is trying to sound annoying but hopes deep inside that it could sound cute in a way or another?

What am I even talking about that is total bullshit, whatever.

"Well yeah kind of. How would you guess that mind reader! Anyways I need to hung up, got some work to do. I will talk to you in a few hours".

Some more fights to get into, he means.

When I hung up the phone, I heard mom downstairs arguing with someone. Oh but... no one's home!

Well if you know my mom, she could be shouting at the phone for not working properly.

                                             ********Four hours later********

Here I am four hours later, searching for some cool movies on Netflix again. I kind of hate myself now, I hate it when I am home all day long. I am such an out going person but I just feel like I'm out of energy. I am dying to get out of the house but I feel way too tired to be even getting ready. My arm's really hurting me. Thankfully, that bandana on my head got taken off while I was in the hospital. I look a little less ugly now.

I heard a loud knock on my bedroom door. Is this some Hero shit again?

"Come in", what else can I say anyway?

"Go take a shower, dress up, put some makeup on, and don't forget your perfume when you get done".

"MOM! Are you crazy. It's barely been a few days since I got out of the hospital, I need to rest and I don't have the energy to make it anywhere! Where are you taking me anyway? Wait, is that dad behind you?!"

What.is.happening.

My father doesn't usually get done with work this early, it's currently 9 p.m. He is usually home by 11 p.m.

I need an explanation. So, I got ready as mom just told me, hoping to get an answer.

"Are you done" dad screamed from downstairs.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I just feel lost, going through an indefinite fate.

I made my way downstairs, wearing a cute gray hoodie with a pair of jeans and pulled off white shoes. I had my hair tied up in a bun and put some makeup on. I made sure my left hand doesn't hit the wall because I am clumsy...well most of the time.

Who goes out like that? like...THAT?

"Look Sky", my father said as he cleared his throat. "Your mother and I are deeply sorry for judging people you love before we even get to know the whole story. It's just... 'parent's anger issues' you know it".

What is my dad apologizing for?! I am really worried now.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Butterflies fighting on the WWE ring or maybe training before the show takes place.

"So yeah, go and have fun now. Sorry for blaming people who were only trying to be protective instead of appreciating them. Go, be careful" I guess I get what mom's saying...

There's no way this could be the exact same thing I am currently thinking of.

That's way too far...

I opened the front door and...did NOT expect this at all.

There's no way this is happening. Are my parents for real? Is he for real?

He was sitting in his car and texting on the phone. Once he heard the front door opening, he turned his gaze at me and I could see, in the middle of the night filled with darkness, his eyes brighten up.

What could be so fascinating about a girl wearing some usual clothes with some makeup on?

...and that broken left hand?

It was Cole waiting for me outside.

Author's note:  ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AND THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE DONE!!! GO AHEAD ! xxxxx