Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Songs for this chapter:

>Mirrors- Niall Horan

> Stone cold- Demi Lovato

> The Scientist- Coldplay

      Cole dropped me home and I had a huge smile on my face, even my little five year old sister noticed:

"Skyler is in love, Skyler is in love", Mila started singing out loud.

Mom overheard her and asked me right away if that was true. My mom is like my best friend, I feel bad if I would ever hide something from her.

"Hm, Cole and I... it's official"

"Cole's a very nice guy! I just wish you told me about your crush earlier Sky..." she said that then hugged me. "He is a very nice person and we've knew him for a long time, but please take care of yourself".

I mean my mom's right but there's nothing to worry about I guess. He's nice, sweet, and kind.

Then, I walked to Abby's place and told her every single detail. She was so surprised and happy for me. But, there's one thing I wasn't aware of until she reminded me. Shit.

"Hm Sky, what would Gabi think about you and her brother being officially a couple now?"

"Oh I haven't thought about that earlier!", I bit my lips trying to find a way to talk to Gabi. Instead, I decided to tell Cole about what happened so he would know how to talk to his twin sister.

"Call him now" said Abby as she gave me the phone. "Go on".

"Hey Cole...hm, are you alone, can we talk?" I said with a hesitating voice.

"Hey love. Yes I am alone, Gabrielle went to meet some guy called James I guess so I'm basically home alone".

I froze. IS GABI SEEING JAMES AGAIN? I am honestly scared he would harm her. She can't trust him.

"WHAT? Is she seeing James again!? Alright so before you start asking anything, James is my ex boyfriend. He treated me so badly and I don't want him to mistreat your sister... do you understand?"

"What?! I didn't know about this at all!" he kind of yelled at me.

"We will talk about that later. Now just go bring her back home because I am sure Gabi wouldn't agree to see that bastard again".

"Where are you at right now?"

"At Abby's".

"I will come and pick you up both so you can tell me where does James live. If we don't find her at his place, we will have to search around more".

"Alright".

Abby and I waited for Cole out in her backyard. He was driving so fast and screamed "GET IN THE CAR FAST".

"Cole I will try to call her first", I told him with a worried tone.

She's not answering her phone. I am really worried now. I knew we can't trust someone like James.

Cole parked the car and we knocked on the door. We heard someone screaming out loud and it sounded like Gabi a lot.

"Open the door you bastard!" Cole screamed out loud but James didn't respond.

We saw a window that can get us into James' room and there was a ladder in the backyard.

"You all are going to wait for me here. I am going to get into his house", he said that so fast as he was already climbing that ladder and cursing under his breath.

Abby and I couldn't keep calm so we went up too. The three of us started shouting and calling Gabrielle and...we weren't expecting this at all.

I knew James was bad but...not to the point where he put a tape on Gabi's mouth and tied both of her hands with a rope.

"GABRIELLE WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?" Cole said this as he hugged her sister. He looked around to find James so he can beat him but it seems like he wasn't home.

"Get me out of here now, and I'll tell you everything later" Gabi said this as she was suffocating.

We could finally get her out James' house and Cole dropped the four of us to his place.

"Gabi what happened? Abby and I asked her.

"James called me two hours ago and he said that he would like me to come over so that we can try and fix things between us. I am sorry Sky I didn't believe you at first, you were totally right. Instead of welcoming me like a gentleman, he pushed me into his house and tried to take off my shirt. I starting screaming out loud hoping that someone could hear me. That's why he put a tape on my mouth to stop me from seeking for help. After that, he said that he will not let me go as a punishment because I refused to take off my shirt, so he tied both of my hands with a rope". Gabi busted out crying so Abby and I hugged her to calm her down. It also seems like she was beaten because of the blues on her skin.

Then, Cole decided to go at James' place again so he can beat him as a revenge.

"Cole, don't do it. He would want to take revenge later on and we will never get done with that fight. If I were in your shoes, I'd rather call the police and they'd know what to do" I told him with a soft voice so that I can calm him down. Never in my life have I ever seen him like that.

And that's what he did. James was later on taken to the police office and Gabi was there as a witness. We returned back home around 10 p.m. and stayed at the twins' place for the night.

We couldn't sleep at all so we talked the whole night instead. We were trying to cheer up Gabi so she feels less scared. As we were talking, she said:

"Cole and Sky, you seem to be a match made in heaven".

Cole and I looked at each other and smiled. Cole whispered into his sisters' ear:

"Yes, we are. Starting from today".

Gabi was really happy about it. I'm glad it made her feel happy...

Author's note: The more chapters I write, the more I like them. Tell me what you think. Thank you xxx Lots of love xx