Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Songs for this chapter:

>Don't stop the music- Rihanna

>Perfect- One Direction

>Moments- One Direction

>For you- Rita Ora & Liam Payne

      "Why would Cole be waiting for me outside mom?"

She doesn't answer.

"Dad?!"

He doesn't answer neither. Until mom decides to speak again: "He called me today in the afternoon and cleared everything up. Then he suggested to spend some time with you as you both aren't getting the chance to be alone and talk like real adults. At first, I hung up the phone and didn't even want to listen but then he called me again to apologize and you know... clear everything up once and for all"

Wow. So Cole did really call my mom to make sure she is okay with him seeing me again? I don't know how to feel about this.

"Yeah and he also called me and said the same thing. So your mother and I thought that he deserves a chance after all. And don't worry about me getting back early it has nothing to do with him. But from now on, I kind of leave work early", dad told me this and I immediately hugged him...with a little tiny help of my left hand.

"Thank you so much" I said to my parents before leaving the house.

Sometimes I think that it is really weird that I didn't move to my own apartment or let's say to a dorm. But in emotional times like these, I feel so glad that I can get to hug my parents whenever I like. They are the only people who give me advices for my own sake. They always want the best for me, unlike fake junks.

I got into the car and we had a long conversation the whole ride:

"So, why did you seem so surprised when I walked out of the house. I am just a piece of shit at the moment"

"Well you might be", he winked at me. "I was actually in shock. I didn't expect you to agree...and come with me you know".

"My parents were totally okay with it so I as well must be" I looked at him and gave him a little smirk.

"The calls I made paid off", he winked once again. Uh, I love it when he winks. I lose it.

"And, where are you taking me Mr. Sprouse? I can't do shit, still in so much pain"

"I can be your pain killer".

Cole parked his car and we got into the place.

That was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Couples are sitting together in the garden, some are slow dancing to "Moments" by One Direction, some are having ice cream, others are joking and laughing, and some are just casually sitting on the grass and that was what we also did.

I mean, I would not expect from a girl wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans to slow dance with her boyfriend.

"So, can I ask you something?" I asked him slyly.

"Isn't that what we're here for?", well he's right.

We were sitting on the grass, facing each other.

"Do you have any problem with...uh you know...not wanting to go into deep...before marriage?" I struggled to say this as it was the first time talking with Cole about such an intimate thing.

"The one who had to wait so long to finally find his Skyler Smith can also wait another eighteen years I guess".

I guess my heart just melted. He can't get any cuter.

"Awh stop!" I pushed him and we both laughed. "So why did you make such a big deal out of it and went to beat Hero?" I asked shyly again.

"I don't want to talk about that guy anymore but I want to let you know that it isn't the "topic" that got on my nerves, I would say it's rather the fact that another guy who tried to hit on my girlfriend before is using something so intimate against her to make her feel guilty or unloved and that isn't the way it works...at least when I'm by your side".

Yes, my heart is melting again, just in case you're wondering.

Never in a billion years have I thought that things between Cole and I would go back the way they were. Or even better.

"Come on Sky! Alright you don't want to dance with me but why not wandering around the place? It's a non ending place and there is so much to see in here", Cole tried to persuade me as he was trying to make me stand up.

It's a non ending place. I mean, that is the point. I don't want people to see me like that. Everyone is wearing fancy clothes and heels and then there is me wearing my white adidas and looking so tired and pale even with that amount of blush I am wearing on my face. That's basically the only makeup I am wearing today. And the mascara too to be specific.

"STOPPP IT!" he grabbed me by my waist and got me to stand up, then held me up with both hands and ran so I won't be able to come down. I seriously felt like a kid again. No looks nor any comment from people who were watching us meant to me at that moment, let people say whatever they want.

I am happy and  that's what matters.

"Fine fine! Don't hit me I'm putting you down again", I tried to push him so he puts me down again.

As we were wandering around the place and looking at the beautiful gardens surrounding it, he said:

"Now that we're here, is there anything you still want to tell me?" he placed a hand in his fluffly hair.

"Nothing much, already asked what I had in mind. Actually there is one thing but..." I hesitated.

"But what? Tell me", he placed his hands on my shoulders and came closer to me.

Less than four inches were left between us.

"I may be a good girl, but it just feels like... you deserve someone who's a little bit more like you, get it?"

"No, I don't get that bullshit" he whispered in my ear and placed his neck on my right shoulder with both of his arms around my waist. I could feel the tension.

"You're good looking and you deserve someone who's...you know... effortlessly good looking and... I don't know how to explain any further"

"You don't have to. May I ask you something?" he took one step back but kept on holding my waist. "What do you feel when you look at me and focus into my eyes?"

"Pain killers, I would call them, hmm...the astonishing green eyes", I said.

"Isn't that sufficient to prove that you and I should be nothing else but a "WE" ?" he asked me really fast.

"Hm, but do you feel the same when-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he interrupted me.

"Astonished? Yes. Relaxed? Yes. A better human? Yes. A better version of myself? Yes. Peaceful? Yes. Blown away? Hell yes! And you still care about dressing fancy and stuff? Fancy is boring, goofy is my type" , he smirked.

He got down on his knees and he grabbed me down on the grass with him, placed me on his right lap and we found each other totally focused and mostly... astonished.

His soft lips travelled towards my neck and then made their ways up to mine. I could feel the tension.

His pink lips laying on mine, and then there's me wishing this moment could last forever.

Can this moment get us any more astonished?

I don't...WE don't think so.

Author's note: so this was the last chapter of this book and I really hope you enjoyed reading it. I want to thank everyone who read it, it only pushed me forward and encouraged me to keep writing. I hope it ended the way you wanted to though!

Thank you for being with me along that journey. See you on my next book!

Don't forget to comment and vote(IF YOU LIKE IT). Thanks again and lots of love to each and every single one of  you xxxxx