1

No one POV
Jin packed up the last of his stuff and zipped up his light pink luggage. After putting his stuff in the trunk of his car he went back inside to take off his pj's and put his peach pink t-shirt and light blue jean shorts on. He looked in the mirror and scanned his outfit. The thin fabric on his upper body shows his curves just right but it still looking loose on him, and the shorts that went mid thigh hugged his plushy milky thighs just right.

Seokjin locked his door and went in his car. Last night he dropped off his sugar gliders to his parents and gave them a list of what to do while he is gone. And today was the day he can finally start his vacation and relax.

Jimin POV
I can't believe I have to do this. "Thank you enjoy your trip!" I said as the girl gave a bright smile and went aboard the ship. Taking another ticket from a kid I gave him a high five as he did too but I little to hard hurting my hand. "God dammit kid" I muttered as he left. I looked up from rubbing my hand saw that there were about 20 people left.

I sighed as I took an old lady's and her husbands ticket giving them my cheeky smile "thank you enjoy your trip!" I said, the old lady was about to ask something until I looked to the side of her and it was the last person, the boy looked up and that's when my heart stopped. He was...beautiful. "Yeah yeah excuse me" I said shoving the lady to get to the smaller boy. "Hi!"
"Oh...uh h-hi" HolY fuCKinG ShIt! He sounds so cute. "I-um. Welcome aboard! May I see your ticket please?"
I asked as he stared at me, I think I was being too loud. "Uh, Yeah" he said reaching in his pocket to pull out his ticket. Once he got it he extended his arm and handed it to me, I gently grabbed it and our fingers brushed together. I froze at the soft feeling.
"Urm, may I go now?" He said breaking the silence. "Oh! Yeah!!!" I yelled as he flinched, fuck I can't control my voice around him. He started to walk off and I didn't notice as I was awestruck. He's mine!

Jin's POV
That was weird...I don't get why that guy was being so loud. And he shoved the poor old lady when she was asking where the restroom was! I sigh as I go to my assigned room.

Setting my luggage down I dig in my pocket trying to find my card, which I think i was supposed to get from the boy taking the tickets. I sigh as I check my other pocket to see if I have it. "Hey~" I jump back getting scared and shutting my eyes closed ready for impact when I don't feel the floor collide with my body. I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist. I look up to see a handsome assistant holding me in his arms. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said his voice deeper than the ocean we are on. I just stared at him i
Was frozen "I just couldn't help to see you struggling to find your card key, but it's right here." He said as he reached in my back pocket.....I think he just squeezed my ass......he slowly pulled out my card key..I just checked in that pocket?! I definitely need to relax and I definitely needed this vacation.

Taehyung's POV
As I was walking to see if anyone needed help I couldn't help but see a small boy with a fine ass struggling to find his card. I walked up behind him and whispered in his ear scaring him and making him fall in my arms. I held his small waist tightly loving the feeling of him pressed against me. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said, he was so cute. I want him. I need him. As I grabbed a spare card from my pocket I sneakily sneaked it in his back pocket just so I can squeeze that big plushy ass, I don't think he noticed though, which is good. I hand it to him as I let go. He faces me and bowed his head slightly. "Thanks, uhh"
"Taehyung, but you can call him Tae" yoongi said grabbing my ear and pulling me down to his height and dragging me away from the angel not stealing a glance at the beauty once. "Agh! Stop! H-hey that hur-ahhh!"
"Shut up brat" yoongi said as the boy was out of sight. I sighed as I was plopped down for a meeting with the captain.

Jin POV
That. Was. Weird. I shake off the weird thoughts and go in my room locking my door. I plop down on the bed ready to finally take a nap.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I updated yayyy

Hope you guys enjoyed, Tae and Jimin got to meet jin and I will do the others.

Love you army

Byeeee