7

'We are almost to the middle of our trip' Namjoon thinks as he puts auto pilot on.

The 'middle' meaning their almost to their destination. Which is Cozumel Mexico. It's a long trip but it goes by fast once your having fun.

"SEOKJIN!!!" Jimin yells as he throws his head back. It's currently morning and people are starting to wake up. Yoongi hushes the younger and he pouts.

"I'm sorry, I just want to see and spend time with him..." he mumbles standing up and getting coffee.

"I think we ALL want to see him." Tae announces as he cringes at the taste of coffee.

"Namjoon, how long until we are at Cozumel?" Hoseok asks as he looks out from the back seeing people starting to eat and go in the pool.

"Two days." He reply's while stretching a bit.

"Do you see Jinnie?" Jungkook asks Hobi who is smiling at the little kids playing.

"No, but I do see a distressed teenager trying to chase after a toddler." He laughs but Jungkook gets up and leaves from the back door.

"Kook! Where are you going???" Hobi yells out.

"I'm going to find him. I want to spend time with him more, before the trip is over." He says and keeps waking.

Taehyung's ears perk up. Competition. He stands up fast and speed walks the other way Jungkook was going, hopping to find Jin first.

"Yah! Why are you guys such children?!" Jimin yells. The elders look at Jimin questionably. Jimin swallows his siliva and gets up fast.

"I-I'm going to get them...no-NOT going to go find Jinnie..haha." Jimin says and rubs out the room.

The other three look at each other. "Let them be. Besides, I'll spend time with Seokjin after Cozumel." Yoongi states as he rests his head on his palm.

Hoseok chuckles and smiles brightly. "Yeah, and I'll hang out with him DURING Cozumel." He stated proudly.

"Don't ruin his vacation..." Namjoon mumbles.

"We won't. Tell that to the maknae line!" Hoseok yells and Joon hushes him.

"Yeah yeah. I plan to just to small talk when I see him." Namjoon states wisely.

"Stupid IQ test." Yoongi mumbles and gets out of his chair. "Well, since more people are out you should go make sure the maknae line cleans OTHER guests rooms." Yoongi tells hoseok, being the co-captain he is.

"Oh shit! Your right!" Hobi yells and runs out the room.

"I'll be checking the food court. You got the ship?" Namjoon asks and pops his neck.

"Yeah. Go ahead." Yoongi yawns and watches ahead.

"Thanks."

"Wow this is so good!" Jin says lowly as he takes another bite of the lobster. "Mm, I didn't think cruise ship food would be as good as fancy restaurants back at home." Jin says with a mouth full of food.

As Jin eats, Tae, Jimin, and Kook, all meet up in front of the doors of the other side of the ship, seeing Jin eat happily. They all look at each other like three alphas about to fight for the only omega.

"JIN!" They all Yelp and enter at the same time.

Jin gets startled and jumps a little.

"Uh..."

•••

𝘖𝘬, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵.

𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘠𝘈𝘠𝘠𝘠

-𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯-

𝘱𝘴: 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 :)