9

Namjoon pov

"Um...so, Jin. How was your morning?" I ask as he takes a sip if his drink.

"Oh!" He says putting his glass down and looks into my eyes. So beautiful.

"It was great! I woke up, kinda walked around a bit and decided to eat some lobster! And as well as had a talk with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Then there was Hoseok you just saw and now you!" He smiles brightly getting a fork full of lobster.

"Ah, about that I'm terribly sorry. They never act like that around our guests." I laugh awkwardly.

He just smiles and holds the fork up to my mouth. "No need to be sorry captain. I think it's funny. And cute." He mumbled the last part.

I look down at the food and back at him. When he said Captain, it made me feel some way.

"Ahhhh." He opened his mouth and so I did the same. I ate what was on the fork and smile. He's so sweet.

"I couldn't finish all of that by myself I'll be honest." He laughs and gets up with the empty plate and glass. I stand quick to my feet and grab the items from him.

"Let me. You go ahead and enjoy the cruise." I say smiling.

"Oh! Okay, well thank you very much Namjoon. See you around." He pats my shoulder and makes his way out the doors.

"You look like a teenage boy just had their first time with their crush. What happened?"

"YOONGI?! Oh, ummm. Nothing, hey wait- who is on duty?" I ask. The blush on my face going away.

"It's on auto pilot. Its your turn." He announces while smirking.

"It's only been 15 minutes Yoongs!" I say quietly to not draw attention from our guests.

"I'm tired." Is all he said before making his way out the doors.

I sigh and head back after putting the dishes up.

Jungkook pov

After cleaning the 1st 3rd and 5th floor, I set on a quest to find my Jinnie. He should be around somewhere near the golf corse. I've seen him there plenty of times.

I say he likes to go there because there isn't much people around that area. It's a nice spot to look down on the big blue ocean.

I walk past two teenage couples and almost barf because they had their tongues in each others mouths.

I separate them and lean down to their heights. "This is a family cruise, not the love ship." I whisper only to them and head past the two.

I chuckle when I saw them embarrassed. I sigh wishing I can kiss Seokjin. Fuck I'm a hypocrite.

Jin's pov

After being in the pool for a little while, I decided to head back to my room.

When I open the door, immediately see a cute towel animal on my bed. I smile and head towards it.

It was a cute elephant! I smile widely and grab the note that was in front the of it.

It said:
dear Jinnie~
I will be writing these notes for you for the rest of the cruise. I hope your fine with this. And with each note there will be a different cute towel animal for you :) and don't worry, you can use the towels if you would like.
Love, your dearest -JIMIN

I laugh lightly and put the note on the near by desk. I'll be keeping them.

After taking a quick rinse I decided to write him a note as well.

Dear Jiminie~
Thank you sincerely for the cute towel elephant and the note. I can't wait to get more of both. And I'm glad to know that you clean my room. I feel like I can trust you the most.
-love your Jinnie🤍

I kiss the note and set it on the lamp. They clean the room about three times a day when the guests are away and having fun.

So I know for a fact he will see this later today.

I stretch my limbs and plop on my bed. I snuggle with my alpaca and head into a light nap.

Sorry if this chapter is bad. It's a late update.

Hope all of you are safe.

I'll be trying my hardest to update every week. And if I'm in a good mood, I'll do double updates. 🤍

Update: I was supposed to publish this about 5 hours ago-
I did. At least I thought I did. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any notifications so I checked annnd I didn't publish it...SO here it is.

Silly author-nim •.•