3

Jungkook POV
Fuck!!!! After fucking humiliating myself just for that boy, I can't find him! Fuck this huge ass ship.

"E-excuse me? Uh, umm do you know where the bathroom is???" A boy asked impatiently looking like he really needed to use the bathroom from the way his legs are crossed. I sigh as I look up only to inhale sharply. I-it's that b-boy?!?!?!???

I clear my throat as his face was turning more red from holding his pee in. I smile as grab his hand. "Of course. Follow me." I say leading him to the bathroom as our fingers intertwine. Before I can reach the bathroom, the cutie was pulled away from me, making me stumble.

I look up to not see my baby anywhere. I cursed under my breath as I get up and and head on to search the cutie once again.

Yoongi POV
As I was walking and minding my own business I come across Jungkook and a...very..VERY attractive boy, he looked so...adorable.

I see as the maknae was pulling him to the bathroom. Assuming that the younger wants to stick his hormonal dick into that pretty ass of the boy I pull him away. Seeing the maknae stumble I laugh, until I got cut off by the boy. "Mmph...excuse me sir, I REALLY need to use the restroom." I freeze as I hear his cute voice for the first time. AND HE CALLED ME SIR! How did he know my kink?!

I snap out of my thoughts to lead him to the bathroom only to not see the beauty anywhere in sight. WTF!

Jin POV
After getting my stuffed alpaca, who I named RJ I went to the bar to drink some water since the sun was beaming directly in my face. But that didn't turn out to well as I really needed to pee.

I came across one of the workers, which i think was the guy who fell. I was gonna laugh but I didn't want to pee myself. "E-excuse me? But do you know where the restroom is???" I curse at myself for stuttering but I couldn't help it. He intertwined our fingers together and happily lead me to the restroom.

I was gonna pull my hand away and call him a perverted teen, but I REALLY had to PEE!!! We were close until some dude decided to pull me away! I curse under my breath as I need to pee even more. I look up to see that guy that pulled the handsome male who squeezed my ass away from me the first day.

I asked for the restroom, only to be ignored. He looked deep into his thoughts and I was this close to peeing myself, and what I mean about this close, I mean both my finger tips touching. I ran as I was getting extremely impatient.

I sprint all the way to the other side of the ship to my room. I open the door not bothering to close it and open the bathroom door also not bothering to close it as I unzip my shorts and take out my length and releasing all out. I let out a moan of relief. Fuck! I really needed to pee...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Late update again, I know. I'm sorry.

I'll try to update again.

Love you army :)