2

Jin woke up early in the morning. Looking to the right he spotted the digital clock and read out '6:09AM' Jin groaned as he got up from bed, stretching all his limbs. After brushing his teeth and getting dressed he went out of his room. Today jin was planning on just relaxing and walking around to get a good tour of the boat.

He wore light blue jean shorts that were loose enough to feel comfortable but tight enough to show his curves; and he also wore a plain white t-shirt.

Making his way in the sun he put his sun glasses on. He was Ready to walk around when he bumped into someone's hard chest. He looked up to see a tall man with sun glasses, as well as a captain hat? Oh! This must be the captain Jin thought as smiled happily. "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the Captain of this ship, need anyth-" joon was cut off by his words as he faces the smaller. He had adorable fluffy cheeks and beautiful pink plump lips. If only he can see his eyes...

"Oh, um no. I'm okay thank you though!" Jin said continuing to walk away. Namjoon was frozen in his spot.

Namjoon POV
Holy fucking shit! What. The. Fuck. I just saw an angel! I JUST SAW A REAL LIFE ANG- "hey you okay captain, it looks like you just saw the best thing ever" Jungkook chuckles as he snaps me out of my thoughts. "I just did" I lowly muttered, luckily Jungkook didn't hear it. "Urm, surprised your out of your room maknae. Thought you would never come out." I said over dramatically.

"Haha, nah. I just wanted to get some sun today, and to see if there are any cute girls on this ship." Jk said looking around. Not cute girls, no, but a cute boy, yes. I clear my throat as I snap out of it again. "Uh I should go back to steering. Auto pilot won't last that long."

"Mm, alright captain, see ya later" jk said still trying to look around. "Bye" I say leaving. I roll my eyes as I sit back in my seat. Now I just wanna be with that boy and have a vacation with him. I need his name.

Jungkook POV
I look around as I see different girls and guys, but none to seem to catch my attention. I see a small hot girl standing waiting for a drink so I just go to her since I'm bored. I'm honestly not into girls that much, I'm more into guys but Idk trying not to be picky. "Heyyy, names Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me whatever you want" I wink at the girl, resting my arm on the barstool beside us. Before she can introduce herself herself, I looked to the right and fall off the barstool as I hurt my back. Shit! Who the fuck was that! I quickly get up ignoring the girl who is asking me if I'm okay.

I just run to the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

Jin's POV
I walk around and see that there are a lot of gift shops and games everywhere. I note to myself I will try to do the eating contest tomorrow. As I was about to leave the back of the boat I heard a big Bang and see one of the people who work on this ship fell by the bar. I hold in a laugh as I exit.

Stepping into the nearest gift shop, I spot one of those boys I met yesterday. I don't think he told me his name? He was the one that pushed the old people...I shrug it off as I spotted a cute white alpaca with an orange bandanna. I nearly squeal as I grabbed it off the shelf. Hugging it all the way to the boy, I put him on the desk for him to scan.

"H-hey. It's you again!" The boy said as I ignored him, just wanting to have the alpaca in my arms already. "Um. I don't know if you remember me, but I took your ticket when you were boarding? I-I'm Jimin."

I sigh as I know the male so called Jimin won't stop talking to me until I talk to him. I just want my alpaca!!!
"Oh yeah! You were the one who pushed that poor old lady and her husband away to get to me." I remarked sassily. Jimin sighed "Yeah, about that, I apologized to them and gave them a discount on the food here. I just couldn't help myself to get to something so beautiful." The bigger said smiling and scanning the stuffed alpaca.

No one POV
Jin blushed as he knew Jimin was referring to him as the beautiful thing he was trying to get to. Jimin smiles as he handed the alpaca back to Jin. "W-what? I didn't pay for it?" Jin said confused, "no but I did. This is an apology for pushing those people in front of you...and for being weird to you yesterday."
Jin smiled liking the boys kindness.
"Thanks!" The smaller said hugging the other tightly, the counter in their way.

Jimin blushed as the other smelled like sweet strawberries, and his soft cheek brushing against his neck. Jin let go hugging the alpaca. "Well bye! See you around." Jin said waving and leaving the gift shop. Jimin was definitely in love.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sorry!
For!
The!
Late!
Updates!

I'll be updating again soon, also jk and joon got to see jin and next will be yoongi and Hobi

Love you army!