6

Hoseok POV

"Guys! I think I found the guy you guys were talking about!" I say entering the food buffet. Not a lot of people were around since it's midnight.

We usually gather at night to eat some of the delicious desserts they have.

"Mm! Hobi! You HAVE to try this lemon pie! Holy crap dude it's great." Jungkook yells pointing to a whole pie he's eating.

"Wait! You saw him? The boy we talked about?" Jimin asks looking at me with wide eyes.

"Yes! He's, more than beautiful honestly. An angel." I say looking out at the night sky through the thick windows. The ocean I can barely see.

"I wanted to see him but I guess he was roaming around the ship because I didn't see him once around his room." Tae sadly says, I would relate if I didn't see him a whole day.

I sigh dreaming about him again. If only I could talk to him a bit more, I would have.

"Where's Yoongi and Namjoon?" I ask.

"Their the captains hobi." Jimin says. Righhtt

"E-excuse me, But is the buffet still open?" A small voice asks behind me. I see the guys eyes widen and so I turned to be met with the angle again.

No one POV

"YES! JIN! Uhh. It's open!" Jimin blurts out and stands, which Jungkook and Tae follow.

"Really? It's pretty empty, I was just asking though. I'm kinda thirsty." Since the people have 24hours access to water he probably wants milk.

"No no! Our workers here work all day and night, they switch out their shifts of course, so go ahead! The buffet is all yours!" Hoseok practically shouts.

Jin smiles kindly and lets out a small thank you as he walks towards the near by buffet.

They see Jin grab some strawberry cake and chocolate milk. He then sits in a booth by the windows.

The moon shines far away but the lights in the ship let them see his face glow.

Tae builds up his courage and sneaks his way over by Jin.

"Hey lovely. Why are you eating alone? Got midnight munchies?" Tae asks slightly scaring Jin.

"Huh? Oh well yeah. I'm kinda always hungry. And since this cruise has free food 24/7 I decided to eat some leftover cake. I just asked if it's open just in case though."

"Their not leftovers baby. Their fresh. For you only." Taehyung says dreamily while leaning in a bit.

Jungkook sees this and stomps his way over there.

"Hey! Jin! Remember me? Jungkook? Anyway, can I sit with you? I'm pretty lonely too and I have pie." Jungkook says sitting by Seokjin and showing his whole lemon pie.

"Oh, of course you can. And actually? Do they have more of that? It looks delicious." Jin asks pointing at the pie.

"Yes! No! W-why don't you share with me? I'm not gonna finish this whole thing anyway. Here!" Jungkook states, picking his fork up and feeding Jin some, which he takes happily.

"Thank you." Jin says sweetly.

Everyone else scowls at the youngest knowing damn well Jungkook would have are that whole pie by himself.

~~~~~~

Ill update more frequently