4

Jungkook POV
Fuck life! I'm always cool when it comes to flirting but when it comes to that beautiful angel, I loose it!!!!

I just need to stop, maybe I can just watch him from a distance? Yeah, that's sounds like a great idea.

Jin's POV
I wash my hands and close my bathroom door, man I really needed to go. I was about to close my front door until a tall shadowy figure made its way over me making me jump back in fear, luckily I didn't fall this time.

I look up to see what frighten me and it was no other than that boy named taehyung. I roll my eyes and hit his arm making him chuckle. "Sorry baby, didn't mean to scare you that much."
He said going more closer.
"No, your just so damn quiet and sneaky..." I mumble looking away to a green plant in the corner of the room beside me.

"No need to be like that ba-HEY!" I look up to see him being dragged away, I let out a sigh of relief that he's gone and close my door before anyone else intrudes my space. Before I close the door a see mint looking hair, it's that other guy who dragged him away from me last time...maybe I should say thank you to him later. Wait? He also pulled me from Jungkook too??? Hm, what a nice guy.

Yoongi's POV
"Shut up!" I say dragging Tae by the color of his uniform, "why do you-ah! Keep taking me-Ow! Away from him!"
He said struggling. "Because your scaring him! And he is our guest at the BTS ship so act like a good worker and stop scaring him!!!!" I yell back. Which has done the trick considering he isn't yelling anymore.

But that wasn't the whole truth, I just didn't want the maknae's to try shoving their nonexistent dicks up MY baby's ass. I snicker as I thought of Jin rejecting the rest and coming to me, ahhh that would be great.

Namjoon's POV
I grab the intercom microphone ready to have a talk with all my best but annoying as hell friends, "may I have all the employees please report to the front of the ship, again, may I have all the employees please report to the front of the ship, thank you." I say Turing the microphone off.

A couple minutes later and everyone is here. I sit in the furthest chair right in the middle. "Okay everyone, what the hell?"

"Huh?" Everyone said in unison. "I said what the hell. I've been getting a lot of complaints." They looked at each other than back at me confused. I sigh, these idiots. "I've gotten complaints of rudeness to our guests" Jimin looks down "scaring them" Tae looks away "playing with their hearts annddd making a mess at the bar." Jungkook looks guilty "also too much sunshine from you" I point at Hobi, "and too less of talking form you" I point at yoongi.

"Okay look- first of all- not true!- I didn't do that!!!!" "EVERYONE SHOT IT!" I sigh once more looking at all of them. "It's fine guys, I know by you all are acting like this..." Hobi looked confused as the rest look down "I know. There is a really beautiful guy in our ship, but please! Don't make him feel uncomfortable or the other guests feel uncomfortable."

"Wait wait wait! Beautiful guy???" Hoseok asks looking around, everybody just looked at him confused including me. "Yeah? Haven't you seen him?" Jimin asked putting his hand on his shoulder. "No! I wanna see him though!!!! What does he look like?!"

Tae- "beautiful brown eyes"
Jimin- "soft hazelnut hair"
Namjoon- "soft milky skin"
Jungkook- "fluffy soft cheeks"
Yoongi- "cute little nose"
All- "AND JUICY PLUMP RED LIPS"

Hobi looked at all of us confused
1 second
5 seconds
10.....
And next thing you know he gets up and sprints off faster than you can blink. We all sigh knowing he's probably gonna look for the angel.

////////////

Late update sorry!

Been busy.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry if their are any mistakes.

I'll update soon or later

Love you army!!!!!!!!!!