5

Hoseok POV
I run as fast as I can, ready to find the 'beauty' all of my friends are talking about.
Pretty brown eyes
Brown hair...
Plump li-
"Excuse me???" A random little boy interrupts my thoughts. I look down smiling my bright smile, ready to help anyone. "Yes young man, how may I help you today?" I say going down to his level.

He smiles as well. My smile just has that effect on people. "Yeah, um, I can't find my papa, can you please help me?" He asks, his dark blue eyes sparkling from the tears about to shed. "Of course! Can you please tell me your age and how your 'papa' looks like???" I say standing up straight again.

"Y-yeah, Im 9 years old...my papa has brown hair, umm, big shoulders annd is not that tall." I nod my head grabbing his small hand. "Okay! Let's walk around and see if we find him, sounds good?"
"Yes!" He reply's skipping along.

-
A couple of minutes has past and we went from the front of the boat to the middle. I look around and so does the boy. I look to my right and then my left.

I stop in my tracks to see a guy with broad shoulders, like the boy said, and brown hair. I make my way towards him and tap his shoulder. "Excuse me sir is this your so-" I stop what I'm say when the so called papa turns around.
Brown eyes
Plump lips....

"Pardon?" The guy says. His beautiful features taking my breath away. "I-uhhh...I was w-wondering if this is your...son?" I say pointing to the young boy who is not paying attention. "Son??? No I'm sorry. Im too young to have a son" he says in his cute voice. I nod my head still staring at his shockingly handsome face.

"PAPA!!!" A loud young voice yells. Me and the other turned around to see the boy jumping into an older mans arms.
I smile my sunshine smile as the older comes to me. "Thank you so much for finding my son" the man says still hugging the 9 year old. I smile "your welcome sir." I say looking in between the man and the younger boy. Both have broad shoulders, surprisingly the younger male had broader shoulders and was a bit shorter.

I didn't notice the dad and son had left until the male said something. "Well, um, I should get going. Sorry for the inconvenience of mixing you up with the cute little boys dad" he giggled.
Holy fuc-FUDGE. Such a cute giggle

"No! It's alr-" I guess it took me a while to reply because now he was gone...

-

Hoseok met jin!

Sorry for the late updates

Love you army!!!!