Offender X Wife R/N

I think I might to a husband point of view too >~<

--------------------

You sat on the sofa watching netflix. The duvet (blanket) wrapped around you both.

The film ended and he looked at you. He had a grin splayed on his face and you knew he was up to something. You frowned.

You threw a pillow at him and he chuckled.

He shook his head at your childishness.

"Try that again." He saw the small blush that arose on your pale cheeks. He saw you squeeze your thighs together.

You picked up the pillow and placed it on your lap for second as though you tried to hide it.  You picked up the pillow again and smirked. He gestured you over with his two fingers.

Smack. "Bad Offender!"

The pillow hit off his face and within seconds he grabbed the duvet (blanket) and wrapped you in it. You squirmed around and began whining.

"Now, wifey~, if you dont stop, I'll have to take you over my knee. Do you want that babygirl?"

You stopped for a second, as if thinking it over. And then began again.

He picked you up, the blanket falling off you in the process. You thrashed, squirmed, hit and kicked him. He just let you have at it.

"I hate you!"

"Boohoo. You wouldn't have married me if so.. " He replied in a mocking tone. You growled. He began walking to your bedroom. He threw you on the bed.

He sat on the bed with you.

You squeezed your thighs together again. He removed your shorts and panties. 

"O-offender!"

He rolled his eyes. "What is it princess?"

"C-can I play with y-you t-today?" You pleaded.

"Okay princess. But remember who's in charge here." He let you do your thing.

You brushed your lips against his and he was instantly wanting more, but you didn't move.
You began feathering kisses up to his ear, then down to his jaw then his neck. He smiled softly. He stroked your hair, softly.

"Good girl."

You bit down on his neck then began sucking softly. He bit my lip, the pleasure the small things you did to  was enough to make him weak. You continued, moving to other places of his neck and even proceeded sucking on his adam's apple. He groaned. You felt his dick become flacid.

You started slowly dragging your hands down his shirt then put your fingers underneath his shirt. You pulled back then ripped his shirt off him. You kissed him hard and he returned just as wild.

You bit his lip lightly and he bit your's back. You gasped and he pushed his tongue inside your small mouth. You tried pushing yours against his but it only slid past. You moaned lightly. He pulled back and you placed your hands on his chest. Your hands went down his body, further and further, till you reached his cock.

You put his hand down hid pants, into his boxers and grabbed his dick.

OFFENDER POV

She slowly began rubbing it and I grunted. She contined pumping it slowly get faster and thats when I took my control. I removed my hand from my cock flipped us over, so i toppled over her. I slipped of my pants and boxers, then I removed her shirt.

I rubbed my tip against her heated flesh and whimpered. I shoved the tip in her then pilled out. She gasped.

I replaced my cock with two fingers, deciding to play with her instead. I knelt down and licked her clit, slowly and painfully. She grabbed at the sheets and moaned loudly, arching her back.

I continued then pulled my fingers out as i felt her pussy clench around them.

She released on my tongue and then i stood back up and shoved my cock inside her.

R/N POV

You gasped and bit your lip. He quickly flipped you over so your ass was in the air and your face was pushed against the pillow. He proceeded to fuck you, slapping her ass every now and then. Your loud moans were muffled by the pillow and he smirked. Grunts, moans and slaps with the room, bodies become sweaty and sloppy. Pure Ecstasy.

He felt your pussy beginning to clench around his cock and he knew you were close.

"F-faster.." you choked.

He quickened his thrusts inside yoh.

"H-harder o-offender p-please.." you begged. He took quick, hard thrusts inside your hole, and you convulsed, your moans become screams. He continued with the thrusts, slowing down then picking up speed again. He was becoming close too. His thrusts became slow, but still hard.

"Baby.."

"M-me too.."

You released around his cock and few seconds after released his spunk into you.

"I like our pillow fights.."

He smirked. "Me too.."