Clockwork X Female R/N

Just to start of with, if you see any of the below come back to the top to understand the content.

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

Just to start of with, if you see any of the below come back to the top to understand the content.

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

You woke up, headed downstairs, opened your fridge. You grabbed some milk, chugging it quietly. Your E/C eyes scanning the dark room, flickers of moonlight and the dancing of branches dancing across the tainted glass.

It was peaceful, it was something you wanted to ruin. And so you did. You stripped of your shirt, dropping it against the floor lazilly and turned on the speaker. Playing your favourite song, you began dancing. Jumping around, grinding and swaying your hips. Sexy. You smiles and continued, singing and shouting at the top of your voice.

Suddenly the music stopped. Your head instantly looked at the speaker, completely off. You walked towards it and noticed how it had been unplugged. You furrowed your brows together and plugged it back in. Suddenly your phone alarm rang. You became even more confused as it wasnt due to ring for another 3 hours.

Then it was the kitchen clock. Then your bedroom alarm, then the grandfather clock at the end of upstairs hallway. They rung so loudly causing you to cower forward, your breathing growing hard and your heart being fast.

Then it stopped.

You stood and looked, met with a green eye that glowed in the darkness.

"W-who are you?" you voice stuttering in fear.

Silence. It stepped forward. In the shine of the moonlight you could see her long brown hair and small clock that replaced her right eye.

Clockwork's POV

As I stepped forward, i could see the fear in her eyes flame brighter than fire. Her body reacted to my every step. I step forward, she steps back. Eventually her back hit the wall and i stepped into her personal bubble. I pressed my chest against her and instict made her push me back. I  smiled.

"what the fuck are you!?!" she shouted.

I cut off his ear. He screamed, very loud, blood streaming like a fountain. I waited until her screaming had stopped, then stitched and bandaged up her ear with supplies she stored in her kitchen cupboard.

I kissed her. Her tears staining my flushed cheeks. It had been almost an hour ago since i last murdered someone when i heard the music coming from this house. I, creepily, watched her house, enjoying the way she swayed and grinded her hips to the sound. A huge fucking turn on. .

I slid my tongue into her mouth, brushing it against hers. She seemed frozen, in shock. Until, her tongue responded and so did her body. She grabbed my wrists in one hand and rubbed my groin with her other. Her tongue fought for dominance and because of the pleasure she was giving me, she won.

After she explored my mouth, I  moved back, my tongue leaving her mouth and only a string of saliva connecting it. It makes me hot and bothered from the hot situation we were in.

R/N took this chance to attack my neck. She sucks on spots which I didn't even think would make squirm under her. She finds my sweet spot and I supress a moan. R/N smirks and lustily whispers,"Tell me your name." She nibbles my ear and I let out a quiet moan.

"Clockwork."

"R/N, nice to meet ya."

"I kno-"

She smirks again before kissing me.

In lust, I rubbed her pussy, fast and hard. She groaned against my lips and grabbed my breasts.

R/N's POV

She moaned heavily as you rubbed her breasts. You layed her down on your couch and removed her top, along with her bra. You took her nipple into your mouth and sucked and bited. Your hands continued travelling down her body and rubbed at her wet panties.

You swapped and gave the other twin the same treatment. You stopped.

You took off her pants slowly, watching the impatience in her deep green eye. It turned you on seeing a woman this desperate. You poked at the wet spot and begin to rub it again. She grabs the ends of the couch and gasps.

You take of her panties and watch how her juices glistened all over pretty little thighs. You lick the folds of her pussy painfully and her response is a hiss.

You began to suck her clit as well as tongue her hole. You also took pleasure in pleasuring yourself. Rubbing your wet pussy. You begin fingering her as you rub yourself faster. Her moans making you closer to you climax. Her pussy begins to tighten and she releases. Her cum bursting out sweetly.

You grab her hair, take off your jeans and panties then ride her face. She thrust her tongue into your hole and danced it around your clit, hard and fast, you were close to cumming. You look at her, eyes closed and licking up your juices. She looked so fucking hot. You're a moaning mess. You came on her tongue, and groaned, slowly pulling it out as cum dribbled down her face and neck.

"swallow." you grunted and she obliged easily. You grinned and placed her on all fours. You grabbed a dildo you kept under the couch for times you like this and Positioned it at her entrance, she moved away.

"Perhaps we can take this to the bedroom?"

She giggled and quickly ran to the your bedroom. You were shocked by how fast she was. You followed her up and walked into the bedroom, spawled out sexilly on the bed, layed Clockwork. You walked over to your closet and took out your vibrator. You placed it on its highest setting.

You walked over to her and lifted up her hips, her ass raised in the air giving you a perfect view of her buttoned hole and pretty pink kitty. You placed the vibrator inside you and  placed the dildo at her entrance again then injected her honey with it.

Each time you pulled it in and out of her, your pussy clenched in pleasure and you got closer to your climax. You take out the vibrator out of you and clockwork climbs on top of you. She rubs her pussy against yours, riding you out till she climaxes she lays you down and pushed the dildo in and out of you, over and over again and starts pushing it into yoy in a in-humane speed until you climax. This continued for several hours. Until you both fell asleep.

_______________________________________________

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a good nose bleed. ;3