Jeff the Killer X R/N (Male) X Ben Drowned

Jeff sat there, staring deeply into your eyes, his outstretched smile spread, teeth baring, like an animal.  It was dark and all you could see was his huge gauging blue eyes.. "R/N.. Please.. It's just a bit fun.."

You shivered softly, his voice lingering.

He moved slowly over, cautiously, as though not to scare you. Failing, due to knife in his hand. You proceeded to move further back. He followed along until you were cornered at the head of the bed. For a while it was silent, until Jeff decided to place his huge arms around your head, placing both hand on the head board and towering over you intimidatingly.

Suddenly, the TV flashed on. A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes appeared, making his dashing smile worth known. The TV begun getting fuzzy, a high pitched buzz escaping the horror of it. The boy proceeded to crawl out of the TV and into the situation you saw yourself in.

Your heart quickened, the boy became darker, more terrifyingly gruesome.

"Oh come on Jeff, let me have some fun too!"

"We've barely even started Ben.. Haven't we R/N?"

Within a heart beat, Jeff's head was back towards you and his hand was palming your cock. Small whimpers came out of your mouth, unsure of wether you liked the inappropriate touching or not.

"Well I want some fun." Ben growled, he stormed over to the bed, crawled up to you and began pinching ur nipples. Now you definitely were turned on. You still felt uncomfortable but something about these guys made you feel safe and relaxed. You released soft moans from your mouth and both boys smirked.

"That's it now R/N just relax for us.." Jeff cooed softly.

Jeff reached for the end of your shirt and pulled it over your head.
Immediately his mouth latched onto your bud, and a pleasurable impulse rained through your body and d
own to your core. He sucked and rolled it in between his teeth.

Ben was slowly dragging off your black boxers. Your core slightly drooling at the low pleasure. Ben spreaded your legs and slowly licked up towards your inner thigh. You became shy and and tryed cowering your legs shut. Ben growled and glared at you. Forcing your legs open again. He bit down on your thigh and began sucking, leaving Hickey, dramatically making you more hard.

Jeff had begun kissing and sucking your neck, along your jaw and down your neck. Both hands still belaying with your nipples.

Then you felt something cold brush against your tip. You yelped and froze.

Jeff cooed you again. "Shh... Relax.."

You looked down and Ben's head was in between your legs, he sucked your cock and your head knocked back in unbearable pleasure. He continued bringing you closer to your climax.

"B-ben!" Your body shook and messy moans left your mouth. The edge came close and suddenly you released  in his mouth

"F-fuck!"

Ben cleaned you up and both boys moved away. They grabbed you by your ankles and swiftly brought you forward. They put you on your hands and knees. Jeff shoved his cock into your tight hole. You moaned softly, not being virgin to the use of that hole.

Ben grabbed your hair, causing you to gasp then shoved his cock into your mouth. Unbareable amounts of pleasure shivered through your body.
Both boys grunted in pleasure, the cocks pulsilating.

Then they swapped.

You screamed in pleasure, tears drawing down your cheeks. Your screams were muffled by the ramming of Jeffs's cock. They both came, Ben first then Jeff not long after. Then you. They both pulled out, all of you out of breath.

"R/N that was brilliant.." Jeff mumbled cuddling into you.

You felt Ben cuddle in behind you.

"I must agree."