[Requested] Scarecrow X R/N (Male)

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You ran through the cornfield,  drunkily.  Leaving the party, giggling and escaping the rasp of your bestfriend, Kai. From the looks of it, he was long gone and so you started to slow down, feeling slightly nauseous. After a 30 minutes, it was quite saddening not seeing anyone in sight. As you stood waiting, you grew impatient.

You walked further into the cornfields and came across a scarecrow.  You lift up the straw hat to see a girl with black eyes. She was torn up and nailed up. You gasp, alarmed.

"Hello?" You spoke gently, trying not to scare whatever the thing was.

"Hi.." This tiny voice sounded with the snap of a twig.  You step back dazzled by the woman.

"What? Are you scared of me R/N? " in a sudden flash, you are slammed against the floor by the pale female.

"Who are you?"

"Im Scarecrow sweety..." The girl mumbled under breath, a slightly small blade was placed to the Adam of your neck.

You held your breath and closed your eyes, unliking the appearance of .
"That's a shame.. Scarecrow.. I was looking for some one... I should probably go now..." You breathed out.

Suddenly, scarecrow had firmly yet harshyly placed her lips onto yours and began furiously making out with you. You join in with the fun, no longer bothered by her well-being.

She smirks and wiggles a hand into your F/C pants. You suppress a groan and place a thumb under the hem of her brown dress. She gasps and moves her hand from your pants. You stop kissing and remove her dress. You see. Her black laced bra and her perky breasts almost covered by the embrace. She stands back and slowly removes her bra, making you impatient. You remove your F/C polo shirt and she moves her body back to yours, the lust completely visible in her icy blue eyes.

You slightly tease her nipples and kiss her neck, leaving hickeys and pleasuring her sweet spots.  Her  small hands roam your body shamlessly and she moans quitely.

You take her hand and guide it to your buckle. Your impatience got to you and you preferred to just fuck her now rather than all of the foreplay. Yet she supressed to this. She grabs onto my waist. She notices the buldge showing through your F/C jeans.

Scarecrow's POV

I took of his pants slowly, watching the impatience in his deep E/C eyes. It turned me on seeing a man this desperate. It made me wanna draw blood for this. I poke at the bulge and begin to palm it. He grabs the sheets and gasps.

I take of his boxers and watch how R/N jr. springs to life. I lick the tip painfully and he his rensponse is a hiss. I guess was that he was a virgin but he most likely wasn't. He just hasn't been treated like this before. 

I begin to suck him off. His member begins to twitch and he releases, shooting his thick load into my mouth. I swallow and remove my pants as well as my underwear, then I stare at him. Waiting for him to take me.

R/N Pov

You shoot up and grab onto her waist, flipping her over and placing her directly underneath you. You waste no time with injecting her with your cock and pumping in amd out of her. She moans loudly and you join in with her. Her pussy was tight.

You stopped and she whimpers. You turn her over and place her on all fours before beginning to fuck her again.

You both continue switching positions for most of the night, until we both release and collapse next to each other. You smirk.

"Meet up again soon?"