(Requested) Futa Nurse Ann X (Female) R/N X Futa Judge Angels

Just to start of with, if you see any of the below come back to the top to understand the content.

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

Also I dont know if I should refer to futas as female or make so please tell me if I'm doing it wrong. 0also I couldn't find there Futa looks so I just went with there normal ones.

_____________________________________________

She reached out to intentionally stroke your H/L H/C hair but you flinched back, scared of what and who she was. Her black empty eyes dulled into your skull, the white pupils terrified you. However, strangely, you felt calm inside her compelling bubble.

"shh baby.. I've got you.."

She embraced you lightly, cooing soft words into you ears. She took your hand and slowly slid it under her white dress. Your delicate fingers were placed against something hard and rubber like. She let out a soft moan.

"H-how about you grab it love..?" you fingers curled around it and mysteriously it felt just like a cock. It was weird to think a female could have such a large dick but you felt your core get wet from the touch of it. It was hot. You began moving your hand up and down her length, her dress slowly rising just above her abdomin, her cock slowly shifting its way out of the uncomfortable material. It sprung to life, hard as a rock. You looked at Judge Angels then curled your lips around the top, beginning to suck.

You heard a snarl behind you.

"She's supposed to be mine..."
You stop and turn around to see a very erect Nurse Ann. You blushed. Two beautiful women with two large cocks was making you drewl.

Suddenly Angel ripped off your top, and tore your brallete apart, your breasts falling out of its cup. You yelped and immediately covered up. Both females bit there lip and if it was even possible, there cocks grew. You gasped. The cold hit your bare chest and your nipples grew hard.

Angel grabbed your arms and pinned you down on the bed, taking a nipple into her mouth and sucking. You moaned.

You heard Ann growl again and felt a shift on the bed. Your knees were propped up and suddenly your shorts and panties were ripped off too. You felt lingering kisses go all the way up to your inner thigh and up to your dampened pussy. You felt a shy lick against your slit and moaned softly. Judge moved her leg and then the warmness from your heat suddenly left.

"A-ah! B-bitch!" Judge had kicked Ann away, so she pushed back. Judge's tits buried your face and you became more aroused. Judge began squashing her tits against your face seductively whilst Ann went back to lick your juices. Your back arched and your curses were muffled out.

Ann's tongue flicked against you clit. It recurred frequently then her tongue delved deep inside you. "M-mm!" you moaned out. You became closer to your climaw then Ann stopped. You couldn't see what she was doing but then you felt something pricking against your opening.

Would it fit?!

You began to squirm. Ann held down your hips and trusted it. Fuck it felt good. She began thrusting unobjectively. Moaning your name out loud. Injecting her huge cock into you.

Suddenly it was replaced by another slightly smaller cock. "F-fuck!" Judge had moved off of you and was now fucking you. Ann moved below, placing your head in between her luscious huge breasts. She penetrated your ass, tears fell down your cheeks in an unbareable amount of pleasure. "F-fuck m-me!" your tits bounced as both females bounced there cock into you.

Judge hated how close her body was to Ann's. So she moved up, placing you on your knees and then began fucking your throat. You gagged so much but it felt really good.

"You take my cock so good.." She whimpered through pleasure. Ann began fucking your pussy again and you came close to climax. You felt both cocks pulsilating inside you, about to explode from overwhelming pleasure.

You whimpered on Judge's cock, and that was it. Judge exploded her thick cum down your throat. You came from the overwhelming power it brought then Ann came too. Shooting her thick load deep inside you.

"F-fuck.. That was good.."