{Requested} Ally X R/N (Male)

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while,with having school and stuff. This book is another requested one. Ive had to research this character so if ive had the wrong info about her please.. say so in the comments?

-------------------------------------

It was just another day in the woods, being with your friends, drunk. All of which desperatly wanted to see the abandoned mansion you had came upon the other, After having a day out alone. You just wanted to feel free of the memory and make sure it was okay. You stumbled around the woods drunkingly. You arms clung to tree to stand your self up and laughed. You noticed there was no laughter coming from your friends but an empty silence lingered.

You turn around to an empty field of forest and nature.

You suddenly see a flash and you stumble back confused and scared. Just then a huge thing with tentacles sways before you. Her face was torn and her smile was outstretched and broken.

You dropped to the ground and screamed. This high pitched-ear-
bleeding noise made you feel pain throughout your body.

" Ally can hear your breathing you know.. your intoxicated.. Ally can hear you. Can you hear Ally? "

"Yes!!" You grunted.

"Good."

You are then teleported into a huge white hall, a mansion maybe? Just like the one you saw. Your heart quickened and just as you clumsily jumped to your feet a tall slender woman leant againts the stairs and stood on the first step proudly. She had a different and nicer appearance to last you saw of her.

The woman disappeared.

A light voice whispered," You're so cute."

You turn quickly to find the slender woman behind you and before you can step back, she grabs you and pulls you close.

"How comes it doesn't hurt anymore?"

"You're in My Master's house. Ally can make it hurt or can not.. Its easy to make you scream."

You gulp.

The woman giggled darkly and
carried you into a darkly lit room. She  dropped you onto her bed and you screamed again, crawling back up to the headboard, nowhere to go. The woman locked the door and turned back to you.

She stalks closer to you and your body heats up as her lost blue eyes makes her way from your S\C thighs to lips.

Your breath quickened and your eyes were glued open. You suddenly lick your lips as you search her body. It looked as though it was innocent. As if...

"R\N?" She asks.

You nod slightly.

"I want you.. Do you want me?" She made her way to your face and traced your lips with her thumb this made you part your lips slightly. You mumble 'Yes..'. She proceeded by leaving small but gentle kisses down your jaw. You watched as her hungry mouth pleaded for you. She kisses you passionately. She kissed you with more dominance and in time her kissing got rougher and more hotter. In a move of lust and excitedness, you grab her left mound and palm it. Sge gasps and moans in your mouth. It makes you hard from the hot situation you were in.

You stuck your tongue in her mouth and explored as much as possible. Ally stopped and wagged her finger at you. You groan. "Ally's in charge here.."

Ally took this chance to attack your neck. She sucks on spots which you didn't even think would make moan under her. She finds your chest easily and you supress a moan as her hands and small kisses roam your torso and chest. Ally smirks and lustily whispers," Come on R\N. Moan for Ally." She nibbles your ear and you let out a quiet groan. She smirks again before kissing you.

You find the chance to now take her dress off and she obliges to the suggestion. Her white skin glows in the moonlight and you run your hands over her mounds. Your hands explore every part of her mounds. Ally continues kissing your neck and moaning.

You latch your mouth onto her nipple and she arches her back in pleasure. She throws her headback wildly.

You get really hot and start to take off your shirt. Your tongue finds her way to the v-line. Slowly, you slide your tongue upwards making her moan. You look at her lustily and clasp your mouth onto her other hard nipple This makes her moan LOUD in pleasure. You use your other hand to twirl her other nipple in your grip.

After the teasing moment she moves to your bottom half. She slowly tales of your jeans and licks her lips making you harder in between.

"You smell so good."

She spreads your legs and licks upwards, slowly. She gets to your clothed shaft and licks it, you then again groan. She reaches her hands to the hem of your F\C boxers and slowly pulls those down too. Your dick throbbing in front of her.

_______________________________________________

Ally's Pov

As I pulled down his underwear, I stared at his fully erect cock. His juices falling onto the sheets. It makes me wet and I giggle. My mouth latches onto his dick. I rub him slightly and suck in my cheeks giving him maximum pleasure. He almost screams in pleasure and so I suck harder. He screams my name and nearly has a mini climax. Of which then I pull off. He whimpers and I stick my tongue around his balls. He tastes so good. I suck onto his dick again and my tongue explores his balls again as I travel down to his balls again and again. He climaxes again and I clean him up. He then drops to his knees on the floor in front of me.

He pulls my underwear down wasting no time to rub my glistening core. I moan aloud. He licks my juices and I groan again before he has me whole in his mouth. His lip curling around my clit every time he gets deeper. He sucks harder and I'm a moaning mess. He then sticks his tongue in me and I arch my back and scream.

"R-R\N! I'm gonna cum!" I finish in his mouth and he swallows my semen, I waist no time in grabbing him and pushing him onto the bed. I push myself onto him slowly.

_______________________________________________

R\N pov

It felt so good. Ally wasnt your first But it felt so good. You were being rode, and you were a groaning mess. Each time she pulled himself on and off of you, your stomach clenched in pleasure and you got closer to your climax. You take your dick out of her and put Ally on her back. You climb over top and stick your cock into her, thrusting in till you climax. Ally starts pushing onto you in a in-human speed until she climaxes. This continued for several hours. Until you both fell asleep.

You wake up in your bed. You look to your side and disappointingly ally isint there. You turn to your desk and see a small post-it note and doll-like version of you sat next to.

I will always remember that good night. Xx

_______________________________________________

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a good nose bleed. ;3