/Requested/Ani The Wight X R/N (Male)

Just to start of with, if you see any of the below come back to the top to understand the content.

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

You and your friend's decided to go out for a little fun to celebrate your best friend's engagement. Walking through the streets, singing like drunken fools, you enjoyed the happy night. Eventually sober catched up with you unlike your other friends and while they danced around, like chickens in a coop, and you walked behind them. Sadly looking at everything held with the street.

You looked down a dark alleyway and noticed something blue, flowing like hair ik the wind. You stopped in front of the alleyway, hidden behind the wall and snooping on the blue like figure. There seemed to be a man infront of it, the blue figure kissed him..? You were confused as to why the man suddenly fell limp. It touched him and he froze.

You moved forward and shouted at the thing, hoping to intimidate it to leave. Sharply, it turned it's head towards you then suddenly floated towards you. You seemed to push you up against the wall and kiss you too. You didnt seem to freeze or fall limp like that man and wondered if if it chose to do such harm.

You heart quickened and you began freaking out, wondering as to why and what this thing did to that man.

"W-what are you?"

It grinned, her girlish like features coming into appearance.

"Hi! My name is Ani the Wight. Let's just say I'm bored and i want a little fun." She giggled. She took your hand and led you into the forest close to village town. About half an hour later and at the deepest point to the forest you came across a white mansion.

"why am i here?" you whimpered, scared for your life. You were away from your friend's and loved one's. No one could find you. This was just a murder waiting to happen.

You were greeted by a few freakishyly weird people. One was pale woth dark eyes and a carved out smile. Another with no face but was terrifyingly tall. Another looked like a hunter or something, goggles that looked as though they barely fit his face.

"Hi toby, hi slendy, hi jeff!" she giggled.

"no time to talk." The tall man teleported in front of her and i jumped back, falling to floor, startled. It looked down at her and few seconds later her mood seem to change.

"i want to have some fun slendy, im not your kid!" she growled and grabbed your hand. She yanked you up and dragged you upstairs.

"A-anni!" you yelped not knowing what she was up to. You reached a room at some point and she flung you inside, following behind your flaying body. You stood up and tried to move a way from her but she grabbed you and threw you onto the bed. You gasped as she was suddenly straddling you.

"You are mine for the evening. I ask you to something? You do it. No buts, okay!?" You nodded out of fright.

She grabbed your head and pulled it up to her and kissed you. You kissed her back, knowing thats what she probably wanted. She bit your lip then prodded  her tongue inside your mouth. The kiss was so rough yet passionate. She ripped open your shirt and began kissing down it quickly, every so often she would bite down causing you to gasp and moan.

She continued moving down until she reached your pants. She pulled them down along with your boxers till they were just below your knees. She took out your member and gave it a shy lick. It seemed to punce to life and she continued giving it a few licks before taking it in her mouth. From the slight pressure you groan. She licks the tip again and you groan again before she has you whole in her mouth. Her head bobs up and down on your shaft and she keeps going deeper, almost pushing it down her throat. You grab her hair when her lip curls around your balls. She sucks harder and you're a moaning mess.

"Ani! I'm gonna cum!" you finish in her mouth and she swallows your semen, you waist no time in grabbing her and pushing her into the bed.

She kicks you in the stomach and you curl over and groan.

"What the fuck?" You look at her. She pushes you onto your back and straddles your waist. She inserts your hard stick into herself and begins riding you like there's no tomorrow.

She rode you out untill dhe came on your thick shaft. You switch u ou both around so that she is now laid underneath you. You grab her waust and start pushing into her at an in-humane speed until you climax. You then put her on all fours and continues to fuck her doggy style. She pants and pants like a little dog. Fucked ruthlessly, a string of thick cum spouts out of your cock into her again.

Both tired, and fucked out. You lay next to each other, breathing hard. She suddenly sits up and looks at you.

"Although this was.. Really.. Really fun.. I'm afraid i have to kill you now.. Your work is done." She giggles and smiles. She touches you and you freeze.

"Don't move. This will hurt. Alot."

She kisses you and everything hurts, almost as if your soul is being sucked out of your body. Then it all turned black. You're dead.

_______________________________________________

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a good nose bleed. ;3