Suicide Sadie X Male R/N

Just to start of with, if you see any of the below come back to the top to understand the content.

F\C -Favourite Colour

H\C -Hair Colour

H\L -Hair Length

E\C -Eye Colour

S\C -Skin Colour

R\N -Reader's name

L\N - Reader's last name.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

You walked back into the room. After waking up from a nightmare, you decided to get a drink in order to calm you down. Your was asleep and you didn't want to wake her up.

You saw a girl lingering over your wife.

You shoved her to the wall. She tried to touch your sleeping wife with her murderous hands. She groaned from impact and fell unconscious. You threw her over your shoulder and carried her downstairs to the garage where you had a secret playroom for when your wife was naughty.

You threw her hands in cuffs, spread her legs so that her feet were also locked in cuffs. It was a torture wheel.

"how dare you!?!" you growled.

"coming into my home and touching my wife!" you barked.

She stayed silent her head drooping down. She looked somewhat weird. Inhumane. Wild. Her blonde hair flowing down smoothly. Pale skin. However she was hot, from head to toe. Curvy in all the right places.

You took her knife and removed her white dress, panties and bra quickly. Her luscious pink bosom and blishing clit caused you to become turned on. Your hard on pressed irritatingly against your F/C jeans, rubbing against it uncomfortable. You spun the wheel so that her face was in direct lining with your cock.

You slapped her.

"Wake up bitch!"

You slipped out of your jeans and F/C boxers and your cock hung out, hard in front of her face. She gasped and shook herself awake, glaring at you as she had noticed she was strung up like a doll. She blushed slightly as her one chocolate brown eye and one black eye, stared at your cock.

"What's your name?"

"S-sadie.."

You stepped slightly closer and your cock pressed against her slightly open lips. She took it acceptingly and you groaned. From this view, her  glistening pussy was right in sight and your tongue leaped forward catching her slick. She moaned, vibrations of her moan surrounding your cock. You held onto her head and began face fucking her, continuing to pleasure her pink, blushing clit with your tongue. She gagged slightly and you almost bust right there. You took your cock from her mouth and spun her back up.

You leaned forward and caught her lips inbetween yours, your fingers danced their way to her clit and you instered two of them inside her tight hole. You grunted.

"F-fuck you're so tight.." you said softly. She moaned against your lips. You continued pumping your fingers inside her, her moans growing louder and louder. You could feel her cunt engulf your fingers, suggesting she was close. Her moans soon turned into whimpers and she realeased.

"fuck baby.." you proceeded to grab your cock then slowly guide it to her hole. Once fully positioned at the entrance, you grabbed her hips then proceeded to the thrust up into her. A loud moan escaping her lip.

"F-fuck!" she moaned out. Her tits bounced in rythm to your thrusts. You grabbed them, giving them a rough squeeze whilst continuing to fuck into her.

Your cock throbbed inside her, you felt close and the desperate feeling of needing to cum came soon and quick. You grabbed at her golden blonde locks and placed one more thrust inside her. She shook and came, ith you. Your load filling her up to the brim. She cried out in pleasure.

"a-ah..!" She grit her teeth and you rocked through her orgasm before pulling out, groaning softly.

"R/N? Are you down here?" You heard your wife's unpleasant calls. You smirked at the blonde in front of you then quickly unlocked her from the wheel. You pushed her down on all fours and both of her weird looking eyes stared at you in shock. You quickly got behind her, covering her mouth with one hand before thrusting back into her.

This would be a fun night..

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

I know this was something different because you guys seem to complain alot about how all my chapters are pretty much the same and boring. -_-