-Prologue-

Can I really remember what happened, it was so fast..I heard crying, screaming and then everything went black. I woke up in the back of a car seat and I was confused. I saw people running away from something. Where did my parents go..? We were going to go out for dinner but..the, god I don't know what happened, my head hurt so bad. I struggled to get out of the car since it was flipped over. I unbuckle my seat belt and fall down. Glass was scattered everywhere. I was only 17 at the time. I was scared. This is something that happens in movies right..this is just a dream..right? Soon enough that's when I saw it. As I was trying to stand up I saw someone getting eaten alive..of course I was scared. 

What the heck was happening..I was worried for myself of course but what about my friends, my parents, everything was circling around my head, in and out. My breathing got heavier and I quickly covered it with my hand once I heard groaning behind me..Please, leave already, please just leave already, am I really going to die? I sat in the car for god knows how long..and then again I was having a panic attack. All I heard was groaning and sounds of people..no not people..whatever those things are eating, they were not human. And then I remember something..

-Flashback-

Me and my family were watching TV and then a report came up. I was only 13 years old and I did not think much of it. My mother turned the volume up and we watched and listened closely. 

"A virus had been spreading from parts of the U.S, and soon enough to hit Japan, it is not known as a big issue although. Only people got sick and died from it later..and then blah blah blah..." I started to drift off and my mother payed close attention to the news and so as my father.

"Mommy,Daddy,  will we be okay?" I ask.

My mother hugs me lightly and my father pats my head.  

"It'll be all okay honey, nothing bad will ever happen to us, Ever"

-End Flashback-

I should have not been stupid. I should have been more attentive at the time. And then my eyes got heavy soon. It was dark outside. I could not even see people anymore, what happened to everybody, honestly..

.

.

What will happen to ME..

A/N: Just one small thing to know before the story goes on.:

-This Au does not include quirks 

-Pro heroes was not really a thing..

That's all. Hopefully you enjoy the story!