Chapter 6

Bakugou Katsuki

'This chick crazy I swear' I thought. 

"I am not pushing Uraraka off a fucking bridge, that is messed up"

"But did you not say you wanted us to  be together?!" She yells out loud. Me and Ochacko both stay quiet.

"Tch..okay we are playing the quiet game, I don't want to play though.."

Yeui shoots her gun in the air and that led to more walkers coming in. They passed by Yeui, and did not even bite her..

"What's with the expression both of you? Isn't it amazing what the human body can do in so many ways!"

"Katsuki, they are getting closer we have to jump!"

You go first, I need to talk to Yeui.

Uraraka nods and jumps onto the other side. 

"Yeui, you need to calm down, you can-"

"HELL NO! THIS IS NOT FAIR! IT IS JUST NOT FAIR!" She yells out. 

"You said you loved me, and now you do this, you go with some chick you don't even know.."

"I knew Uraraka for a long time! I have no idea what you are talking about! You also fucking betrayed me, remember?"

"I can change, I promise I will" she says stepping closer with an axe with one hand and she dropped her gun in the other.

"Let's go home Katsuki.."

"HELL NO!" 

I said while jumping onto the other side and running. 

"OCHACKO HURRY YOU ASS!"

"I AM TRYING!"

We could both hear her singing again.

"THIS WON'T BE OVER YOU TWO! I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU BOTH! ESPECIALLY YOU URARAKA OCHACKO!". Her voice faded away as we ran away.

After hours of running we both stopped.

"OUT OF ALL PEOPLE KATSUKI YOU HAD TO DATE A CRAZY CHICK?!"

"I NEVER FUCKING KNEW SHE WAS FUCKED UP IN THE MIND!"

"WE NEED TO STOP ARGUING!"    

"NO SHIT!" 

We both stop talking and I sigh deeply.

"We don't have a fucking gun, or anything. SHIT!"

"That means we will have to look for one..."

"Mmhm.."

We both start to walk again until I hear Ochacko hiss in pain and I turn my head around to look at her?

"What's wrong?" 

"I may have cut my self on the edge of the board while jumping over the bridge." Uraraka says while lifting her pants up to her knees to show the large cut.