Chapter 8

That wasn't Katsuki

Ururaka's P.O.V

"Oh so you two were hanging out over here..it's a pretty good place, I won't lie but, I think it's time to go home" Dabi says in a monotone voice.

"Heck no, I barley know you..And I am not going back" I said stabbing him in the arm with a pocket knife.

I tried closing the door quickly but he puts his foot in the way. He hisses in pain and pulls the pocket knife out his arm and glares at me.

"You little shit.I swear to god" He forces his way in and pushes me against the wall.

"Where the hell is he? I swear I will kill both of you in 5 seconds if you don't tell me. I tried being nice, but you just wouldn't understand that, nobody fucking did" He said as his grip tightened around my wrist. No matter how much I tried pulling away he kept me held in place, he was taller and much stronger. This is not going to happen I swear, and above all I still did not feel too well. The door was wide open, letting the cool air in, and literally anybody could have got in.

"Screw off! We are not going back!! I do not care!"

"I should have fucking killed you in the start" He said pointing a gun to my chest and then I heard a gunshot go off. I wasn't shot..but he was. He hissed in pain again and dropped on the floor. I moved away from him and looked at the door way. Katsuki was back.

"Stay down unless you want to die, fucking here, and right now"

"Ah, look who's back, letting the sheep out the pen I see, but that's fine, I have a whole group of people even if I die, you'll die with me, that fucking gunshot will lure in more walkers dumbass, heheh, you should've just stayed. We could have came to an agreement." Dabi says. I watch Katsuki approach Dabi and lift up his chin.

"Fucking touch her again, and I will blow your brains out next? Got it?" 

"What's the point? I am dead either fucking way"

"Exactly" Katsuki says smiling. Katsuki grabs my arm and pulls me in the bedroom.

"Grab your shit, we are leaving."

"Katsuki? Are you serious!?"

"Walkers could be coming here any fucking moment, and I have no clue how many people Dabi brought with him, but he seems alone right now, but th-"

Katsuki was cut off by a loud scream in the area we left Dabi in. Katsuki and I turn our heads around the corner and a jock was eating him alive.

"K-Katsuki we have to go!"

"Don't fucking move" He says in a whisper.

"W-why?!" I say in a loud whisper.

"As long as you don't make a sound, the shit stain won't attack you. They are sensitive to sound..and they are fucking blind..so just hear me out" He says again in a whisper. The scene to see Dabi dead on the floor like that was disturbing but the jock started to walk by us, and I swear my heart froze when that happened.

Katsuki looks over at me and shakes his head signalling me to not move. I held my breath for a long time I swear until the jock went into a different room. I rushed over and locked the door and it started banging on it for it to get out. 

"What the hell Ochacko?!"

"Look, it can't hurt us anymore, let's go" I say while coughing.  

"You still have a fever..fucking hell. Stay here." I see him approach Dabi's body and take the gun and pocket knife. He then comes up to me and picks me up like bridal style.

"W-What are you doing?!" I say while trying to move to get off.

"You are fucking sick, stop moving. I am helping you for fucks sake."

I stop moving and shove my head in his chest.

"It's cold.."

"I know..fuck, I will find a place I swear." 

My eyes felt heavy again..I didn't want to fall into a slumber just yet, I wanted us both to be safe. Katsuki must have noticed and he pinches my arm lightly.

"Go to fucking sleep, I'll be fine"

I nod my head lightly and  my eyes slowly drift away. As soon as I knew it, I was asleep.

Bakugou's P.O.V

She already fell fucking asleep and I rolled my eyes. God damn it that was cute..not right now Katsuki, I need to focus. 

I was literally in the middle of no where. I sighed and sat down against a tree holding Ochacko close still. I heard her groan slightly and open her eyes.

"Why the fuck are you awake..?"

She shrugs and then stares at me.

"Where are we?"

"I have no fucking clue..Did your fever go down?"

She smiles a little. "Sorta..But I do feel a lot better. Hey, did the weather get a little warmer?"

"Not really..but better than earlier." I say.

"I'm glad."

We both stayed there in silence and I groaned loudly and slapped myself.

"Katsuki?! What's wrong?"

"Shit..I can't..fuck there is never a moment where we can have one day with peace!"

"We? Peace? eh?"

I sigh deeply and sit Ururaka up and lay her against the tree. 

"Don't fucking hate me." 

"I would never.."

"Good" Before she could start speaking I lean in and kiss her quickly. She sort of pulls back at first but doesn't seem like she hates it. I pull back and she sort of stutters but no words came out in full sentences.

"K-Katsuki, why me?"

"Eh?"

"Why is it me..that you like."

"It's fucking everything okay. From you becoming strong to how you talk, how energetic you are, damn it, I couldn't leave you."

A large smile appears on her face and she jumps up and hugs me. I hug back and she slaps both of her hands on my face.

"C'mon let's go."

"Right.."

I get up and so does she and we keep walking. Although we can't have much peace, that one moment is life changing, and that's all it took.

A/N: I like writing softie stuff