Chapter 16

(A/H = author's helper :3)

[READ PLZZZZ]

A/H: Hey guys! It's me, Celine. As you may have noticed, I did the chapter before this because no one was really working on this fanfic. The real author (Anarchy) is taking a short break because she just isn't feeling well so me and Rachel will take over for a bit. Please leave comforting notes in the comments section below. Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV/No one's POV

Bakugou slouched forward with arms resting on his lap on the couch in annoyance as the ketchup and mustard duo kept fangi- boying (😅) over what happened last night. He pinched the bridge of his nose and was about to yell at them until they heard light banging and groaning noises- too light for anyone else to hear except the people near it- which were the boys.

Bakugou's POV

I got up and pushed the two idiots out of the way. I knew it was coming from the windows near the front double doors. The doorknob rattled heavily and it scared the shit out of me. I looked back and the two idiots gave me a look of worry so I put my finger to my mouth while glaring at them to stay quiet.

I noticed the windows were covered in paint to block anyone from taking a peek inside. I slowly walked towards one of the windows that only had blinds, covering each and every single gap and corner.

I carefully lifted up one of the blinds by a millimeter. I couldn't see shit so I lifted it up more and there was nothing out there.. Strange..

I was sure there had been something out there, but then a familiar bloody hand came into contact on the glass right in front of my face. I stumbled back and retreated back to the couch. I fell on my knees and rubbed my temples harshly while squinting. Shitty hair and dunce face looked confused.

" I was sure he was fucking dead.. How did he find us?.."

" Dude! What's wrong? We just saw you fall back after you opened that one blind."

Third Person POV/ No one's POV

Bakugou looked straight into one of their eyes and then the other. He went into alert mode.

" We're mostly not safe here. We have to warn everyone.. "

" Why? Is there something out there?" (Kaminari)

" More like someONE.. "

Kirishima and Kaminari were shocked. They weren't sure what he meant, but they knew it was an emergency.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Uraraka's POV

I was chatting with the girls until we heard footsteps coming towards us. I turn around and see Katsuki running towards me. He suddenly pulled me by the hand and pulled me into the room we were staying in.

" W-wait, Katsuki-!"

I was so confused. I didn't know what was happening, but it seemed serious. He closed the door and stomped over to me. He held me in place by placing his hands on my shoulder.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: HI sorry for not updating for a while! I WAS JUST TIRED I AM SO SORRY. Thank you Celine for creating this chapter! IT WAS SUPER GOOD! Props to you! Anyways, me and her will create the next chapter! Thanks for da love and support! 

ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE SINCE JULY 1ST LIKE WOOOO. THANK YOU CELINE!