Chapter 9

-Time Skip-

Bakugou's P.O.V

"CAN YOU HURRY YOUR ASS UP!"

"I AM USING THE RESTROOM KATSUKI!" 

We stopped by a run down old gas station and there happened to be a restroom in the back. And Ochacko was taking her sweet ass time and while she was doing that I grabbed left over stuff in the store, whether it was candy or pop, I grabbed it and threw it in a small bag that I threw over my shoulder.

Ochacko soon got out and I scoffed.

"You took forever."

"Oh hush" 

"Come on, let's keep going"

It was getting colder and colder by the fucking day. We started wearing any jackets we could find. We would walk hours on end and we found a tent, so sometimes we'd pitch it and rest for the night. But this particular night was...

We were getting ready to settle for the night. I started setting up the tent and Ochacko was starting a small fire. The fire grew a little bigger and she sat by it hovering her hands over it. I finished setting up the tent and it was a lot colder than a couple days ago. 

I sat behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close. She was sort of like a blanket.

"Katsuki, we can just share the fire."

I reply with a 'hm' sign meaning I am not letting go. I hear her sigh and we were about to sleep right then and there until we heard singing ...Ururaka quickly jolted up and looked around.

"Katsuki, do you hear that?" she says in a low whisper. I nod in reply and grab the gun out of the tent  and look around.

"I don't hear singing anymore.." I say..

"Do you think it's...you know.."

I shake my head. "That's fucking impossible, she should have been dead by now"

"KATSUKI LOOK OUT!" I wasn't able to react on time. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I did not even realize I was on the floor. I dropped the gun.

"Jeez..it's been months since we have talked you two" I know that fucking voice..Yeui

Ururaka's P.O.V

"Jeez..it's been months since we have talked you two"

I looked at the person submerging from the shadow..and I thought she was dead..but no..it was Yeui. Katsuki was hissing in pain and i noticed red around his chest area. My eyes were wide open.

"I..I thought you were dead"

"Nuh uh Ochacko, I wasn't going to die that soon."

My thoughts were all over the place and when I was back in focus, I felt myself being pushed down on the ground.

"HEY LET HER FUCKING GO!" I hear Katsuki yell.