Chapter 3

A/N: Before this chapter starts, summer break just started for me so be prepared for more chapters more often) (6/20/19)

Uraraka's P.O.V

We just ket  hearing gunshot after gunshot after gunshot until there was no more banging on the car. I started to hear loud footsteps come towards the car and of course we hear someone break down the car door, but who? They helped us?

Why can't we trust them?

I got so nervous I started to have another panic attack and I don't know why, they were trying to help us right? my breath started to get heavier, my chest rose and fell faster and Katsuki placed his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. We saw a silhouette of a person standing outside the closet and my heart froze. 

But then the person walked off and was talking to other people. I tried to make out what they were saying but everything was muffled but it seemed Katsuki was listening very attentively. 

Bakugou's P.O.V

I started to feel Pulling and tugging on the sleeve of my shirt and I realized I still had my hand over Uraraka's mouth. I was literally suffocating her and I quickly took my hand up and off of her mouth. 

"Katsuki I was suffocating!!!"

"Well I am sorry that you couldn't keep your shitty self under control!"

"Hey you know I had many panic attacks ever since I was a little baby stop it."

I see Uraraka unlock the closet and push herself out.

"Care to explain who those people were?!"

I sigh deeply and roll my eyes.

"Fucking sit and I will tell you."

-Flashback-

Me and dumbass Kirishima were collecting firewood and other shit to head back to 'home base'. But this one was different. We were with a large group of people who I thought we could trust..but It turns out that we can't. The leader of this place was a man named Dabi. He seemed pretty chill but I was always on guard. Our base was a large super market but we made home of it, removed stuff, and called it home. This was also where I found Yeui...eh

One day the whole group and I were called downstairs and someone apparently escaped. I don't understand why they always fucking said escaped. We aren't prisoners, we aren't dogs, we are fucking humans trying to survive. Was this system necessary? 

"I am not playing games with everyone. Someone helped ***** escape..who the hell was involved? I will fucking count to three and if one of you don't fess up, I am killing everybody here"

'What the hell is up with this guy' I thought. And then someone raise their hand. Dabi called him down to him and they both walked out..What the fuck..

And the person who fessed up

Never came back.

Then, I and a group of people decided to escape and we did successfully but we know Dabi is still out there to get us.