Chapter 2

Bakugou's P.O.V

We all headed to sleep that night. I waved goodbye to Ochacko who walked back into her tent. I still couldn't believe she was alive. But, crap, I have to move on-

My thoughts were cut out by Yeui giving me a big hug.

"You did so well Katsuki!"

I replied with a small 'hm'. Don't get me wrong, I like Yeui and all but, she's just...much.

"So Katsuki, didn't we say we could hang?"

I did not really fucking wanted to..

"Look Yeui I am not up for fucking tonight. I need my rest."

"But you promised. Is it because of that Ochacko girl?"

"What the hell no. Look just go to bed, we will talk later in the morning."

"Fineeee.."

I watched Yeui walk off back into our tent but It wasn't like I was going to get any sleep any time soon. I was patrolling tonight so in the morning, I will take a small cat nap.

I sat down on the floor, shotgun in hand, and just stared at the moon. When was that shit going to rise..when would Ochacko wake up- Ugh..not right now Katsuki..

Uraraka's P.O.V

I probably slept for like and hour then I got up. It was still dark outside. If I were to guess a time, I'd say it's around 4 or 5 AM. I got out the tent yawning loudly and then I caught the attention of Katsuki sitting all by himself. He seemed tired and lonley. Why couldn't Yeui stay with him just for a couple hours?

I sneaked up behind Katsuki and I am surprised he did not hear my loud yawn. 

I then pat his head and jolted his head backwards toward me with a loud "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I started to laugh uncontrollably and then Katsuki turned away as if he was hiding something but whatever.

"What the hell, that was not funny"

I was still laughing and then soon started to calm down.

"Did I just scare THE Katsuki Bakugou?"

"Shut up dip shit" 

I sat down next to Katsuki and he kind of shifted away from me by like and inch but it did not seem like he was complaining.

"Soo why you out here?" I ask.

"Fucking patrolling tonight, what do you think?" 

"Oh well I am sorry, I thought I knew what you guys do on a day to day basis" I say sarcastically. 

Katsuki places a small smirk on his face and rolls his eyes.

"Hahah, very funny." He says.

Me and Kastuki just talk for a while just catching up on things and asking small questions here and there and before I knew it, the sun was already up. It felt like we talking for 10 minutes. Time sure does fly by.