Chapter 13 (✨)

READ THIS BEFORE CHAPTER STARTS!: THIS IS A GOD DAMN SMUT WARNING. I AM RACHEL WHO SNATCHED ANARCHYSPICE'S ACCOUNT. Plz be 13 and higher...thank you XD. (Lot's of switching P.O.V's but no worries)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ururaka's P.O.V

Katsuki was kissing me...I did not hate it you know, it's something..couples do? Why am I making that sound like a question. I hesitate a little and then kiss back.

Bakugou's P.O.V

Ochacko started to kiss back and at least she didn't fucking hate me for that. I slowly drag her down on the bed again and she leaned against the headboard. I pulled away from the kiss and made my way down to her neck. I was so aroused at this point..I can't stop.. 

Ururaka's P.O.V

I was against the headboard and Katsuki and I were still kissing for a while until he pulled back and I saw him make his way down to my neck. I felt him smirk on my neck and he slowly dragged his tongue down my neck. I slightly shivered at the contact but then I feel him bite my neck lightly. I slightly whimpered and tried to hold my voice back.

"It's only me and you here, no need to fucking hold back.." 

"It's embarrassing.." I said looking away slightly.

I felt my head turn back to face him.

"it's okay..heh, shit head" 

I felt myself getting dragged down again and instead Katsuki was on top and I felt my face heat up. I heard Katsuki chuckle a little. I was really pent up..I felt Katsuki hand travel down my neck and down to my waist. He leaned in and kissed me again and I kissed back. I was now getting aroused..

I felt my pants get pulled down to my knees and I wasn't really paying attention to that until I felt a finger go in me. I close my eyes tightly but then had them half opened. I did let out a strange sound and I lifted my hand up to cover my mouth but Katsuki quickly pushed it down with his other hand. I felt another finger go inside me and I realized it wasn't a weird sound..I was moaning. God I was kind of embaressed, but it seemed like Katsuki did not care cause he kept going.

"Now you don't want to hold back?" he says in a low tone.  He then pulls his fingers out and I was already breathing heavily. I saw him sit up a little and take his shirt off and I feel my face heat up even more. I saw his recent wound and I placed my hand on it. He sort of hissed in pain but didn't force my hand off. I removed my hand off and he starts to laugh when I apologized. 

"You apologize too much" 

Katsuki pulls my shirt off and throws it across the room. At the same time he takes off everything and throws it across the room.

"K-Katsuki! You are going to damage my clothes!"

"Who gives a shit" 

I saw Katsuki start to remove his pants and I look away again. Katsuki places his hand on my cheek and turn my head around to face him yet again.

"Stop dodging all the time" 

"W-wait!"

Katsuki groaned a little. 

"Oi, what's wrong?" 

"I'm scared, but..I wouldn't hate it.."

"You'll be fucking fine.." I close my eyes and then felt Katsuki push into me and I arch my back slightly. He waits for me to adjust and once I did he started to move. Let's just say I was a moaning mess, I couldn't think straight at all. I felt weird..but I didn't hate the feeling.

I opened my eyes a little and saw Katsuki smirking but then I closed my eyes again.

"W-Wait! A-ah, K-Katsuki! I-"

Katsuki shuts me up by kissing me again but instead this time he had his tongue in my mouth. I was overwhelmed. I leaned my head back and he started to pick up the speed. I started to clench onto the bed sheets and I lightly kicked my legs a little but he held them open. He moved his hands and held both of my hands along with intertwining them together.

I never done this before..and it was painful at first, but as said, I did not hate it..and soon enough that pain went away. He pulls away from the kiss and some drool rolls down my mouth. Katsuki leaned in and started to leave hickeys across my body.

"W-Wa..wai I-"

Katsuki pulls himself out of me and I thought he was done. But no..he switched positions and I was on my arms and knees.  My breathing was out of line and then Katsuki licks down my back. I felt him push into me again and I buried my head into the pillow. All of my moans were muffled and I felt a small sting down my backside but didn't really pay attention to it. He leans in and bites my neck softly.

I didn't want him to see my face. It was too..lewd in a way but he lifts my head up and turns it around so that I could face him. 

"Shit.." I hear him say. My head was spinning.both his hands fall on top of mine and I lightly squeeze it. I was on edge and my whole body became weird. My head fell back into the pillow

Bakugou's P.O.V

All her moans, everything that was going on, it just felt right. I don't deserve someone like her but..she loves me and I love her..

I leaned into her ear and whispered "I love you."

She nodded and turns around smiling.

"I love you too.."

What a night..

A/N: Hi KIDS-