Chapter 12

A/N: Credit to _CELINE >w<_ for helping out. Oh btw, short chapter, why? Well Rachel can tell that story for the next chapter.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I lied. I didn't actually want to help half and half and that damn nerd clean some fucking dishes. Why should I help Deku anyway? He has the that half and half bastard. I just needed time to myself.

I decided I could just walk around the resort. I guess people could say I was just bored. I glanced upstairs and remembered that Ochacko was sleeping upstairs.

Riiight. Should I really disturb her 'beauty sleep' or not give a shit and do what I want? Yeah option two. Besides, everyone was already heading to bed. I changed directions and made my way upstairs. The walk upstairs was fucking creepy. It felt unsettling because candles were the only light source that lit up the hallway.

I soon made it on the second floor and was relieved in a way. Now the real problem is.. how do I know which room was fucking vacant by her? I didn't want to peak in each room. Many would consider me a pervert for fuck's sake.

Every door I passed by had their name on it except for one at the end of the hall. Of all rooms, why the fuck is it the one at the end of a hall?.. I groaned in frustration and kept walking towards the door.

I made it to the end and placed my hand on the door knob. Quietly, I turned it and peaked inside. Of course Ochacko was asleep, but she seemed almost dead. I knew she was just sleeping because I can see the blanket slowly rise and fall on her chest.

Now I was debating on whether to lay down in bed with her or sit along the sidelines to watch her.. I instantly saw her shift to a different position and groan in the process. She was now facing me on her side, but her eyes were still closed.

I lifted my hand to caress her cheek, but instantly pulled back. I hesitated for a second attempt, but I just couldn't. I look down at my hands now resting on my lap. I took a deep sigh and looked at her.

She was just too god damn perfect, even when she's sleeping. How the hell did she fall for me - specifically me? I kept thinking and murmuring to myself to the point I hadn't realized someone was staring at me the whole time.

" How could you fall for me? You're way outta' my league and fucking surpasses my every expectation

I kept grumbling to myself for the next minute or so before I felt something soft on my right hand.

" Bakugou?.." 

Fuck.

"Fuck..sorry didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine..you seem..'out of it', are you okay?"

Should I really be open with myself? God damn it I can't think straight.

"Katsuki..?"

"Fucking hell!"

"Katsuki, what's the matter?"

"Just shit. Why the hell is it me?!"

Ururaka tilts her head to the left in confusion.

"What do you mean..?"

I hesitate for a moment then I start to speak again.

"Why the fuck are you even with me.."

"Why are you asking that Katsuki?"

"My mind is just fucking everywhere right now, and just really focused on that one topic 'why is it me?'. I am such an asshole, and I just can't change in one day."

"You don't have to change you know.."

"Hah?" 

"I like that way about you.." She says while sitting up on the bed. Fucking hell. She smiles at me and I can't hold myself anymore..

"Don't dodge, and don't hate me."

"Eh? What do you mean by tha-"

I cut her off by kissing her. Damn it, I can't turn back..I can't.