Part 1

You jolted awake hearing loud moans coming from the thin walls separating you and your neighbor's apartment. "You're fucking kidding me." Sitting up you glance at your alarm clock reading 2 AM. Does this guy ever take a night off? Better yet, doesn't he ever get exhausted? You swear new strays come out of his apartment on a daily basis.

"Yes, Peter, yes!" A woman screamed from behind the wall.

Okay, that's it, you couldn't take it anymore. You tie on your robe and slip on your bunny slippers and march into the hallway to your neighbor's door. You start pounding on it, but no one answers.

"I know you're in there, open up," you shouted, pounding on the door again. Still, no answer! Are you fucking serious? You stood outside the door for a couple more minutes and continued pounding on his door.

"Open this fucking door, right now!"

You held your fist to the door once more when someone finally pulled the door open. Standing in the doorway was a muscular dude wearing only boxer briefs causing your eyes to linger.

"What seems to be the problem, miss?"

You lost your train of thought for a second, but then remembered what you were doing. You cleared your throat, "yes, I live on the other side of your bedroom wall. I wanted to check and see if you're finished with your shenanigans because these walls aren't exactly 'soundproof'?"

"Well," he smirked down at his underwear, stepping further out of his doorway. "Yeah, we're done. At least for the time being." He crossed his arms, making his biceps seem larger than they appeared.

"Perfect!" you grumbled, turning around and marching to your door. You kept your lingering eyes focused in front of you, not wanted to give him the satisfaction of a second look.

"Hold on a second, I never caught your name?"

"I didn't throw it, Peter?"

"Wait, how did--" you shot a hard glare in his direction, "-- oh right," he chuckled, nodding his head. "Have a good rest of morning, neighbor."

You rolled your eyes closing the door. This was your first encounter with your womanizer neighbor and it probably wouldn't be your last.

Walking into work at FBI New York City Field Office wearing your usual business suit with your gun holstered to your hip. It was going to be another day behind a desk. Every day, you hoped by some sheer miracle Special Agent-in-charge, Yondu Udonta, would notice your hard work and put you out in the field. You qualified as a field agent, but you wanted to work in the best division, which was Yondus. Unfortunately, his division only had openings for an analysts job, so you took it. You knew if you worked your ass off and showed Yondu what you could do, he would promote you. It's been about 3 years now and you were beginning to feel like he never would.

"What's up hot shot? I have a story you are going to love," Luis greeted as you walked up to the front desk.

Everyone knew Luis, both criminals, and law enforcement agents, and he knew everything going on with everybody. Everyone seemed to trust him because he had one of those faces. In fact, he went undercover to take down the Hydra drug cartel with two agents from upstate, Rogers and Barnes. Hydra made him steal ridiculous crap including smoothie machines; actually, it was two smoothie machines. Luis decided after bringing them down, he wanted a simple life of working behind the scenes and they let him.

"What is it? You and your girlfriend make up?" You asked with a grin spreading across your face.

"Nah chica, she's moved out instead. But anyways, I stayed late last night, right. And I was in the break room cleaning out the coffee maker because you know I don't like it when the filter gets moldy, or when people use the same coffee grounds multiple times it tends to lose the caffeine value, right."