The sea

Y/n pov

The large person made her soft purring noises as they looked at each other.

Tenenbaum: it seems she likes you

The sister looked up and made a screech noise.

Tenenbaum: well it has been so nice to meet you y/n

She stood up and walked to them

Y/n: b-but where w-will I go?

Tenenbaum: with her, I'm afraid I have to keep moving so I never stay in one place, splicers will ransack this place

Y/n looked at the sister who looked back.

Tenenbaum: now go

The sister took the child into her hands and placed them in her cage that was attached to her back. She exited the office.

Y/n: w-where are we g-going

The sister just purred and stated walking.

Big Sister pov

The sister started walking to her hid out.  She heard the child yawn in her cage.

She liked that, liked how small they were.

She got to a hole in the wall, she started climbing up, the space finally opened up into a small room that she called home.

She took the child out of the cage and set them down, they stood looking around nervously.

The sister looked at them and tried to think of something.

They looked around at their baron room to the painting of the sea she had on her wall....wait, the sea

She grabbed the child up into her arms and jumped up to the small loft where she slept. Their was a great view to one of the giant windows that looked into the ocean away from the city.

Y/n: wow

Out the window a mass of glowing jellyfish swam by creating a beautiful display of colors, the sister silently pointed to a massive whale that swam pas.

Y/n watched with the first smile she had seen them have since they met maybe an hour ago.

Y/n yawned and slowly slipped into a sleep in her lap.

Y/n: Thank....you

(Hello everyone thank y'all for reading please
Please
Leave me comments, they are what let me know you like a story and that I should continue. So yeah bye bye )