Part 2

Part 2
Thank you for reading again!! I shouldn't have done that to Jungkook :'( sorry. But better things will come.

 But better things will come

*———————————*

I sat in my room for hours, occasionally dosing off. When I fell asleep I heard a knock at my door.

"Whoever it is go away." I said not even knowing if it was my roommate.

"Jeon, its me bro." It was Taehyung.

"Then definitely go away." My voice was muffed from my pillow. "I just wanted to say sorry. I told the guys to delete the video its gone."

I got up to open my door. I had dry tear streaks on my face and my eyes where puffy and red. Taehyung actually looked, sympathetic?

"Bro I'm so sorry." He said.
"That wasn't funny." I told him, my voice was breaking. "You humiliated me. Even if the video is gone that won't erase it from happening."

He pulled me in for a hug. I would of pulled away but I was to defeated. I just hugged him back. And something about it felt good. I felt protected even though he was such an asshole. I cried once more. Right in the doorway of my dorm. In the arms of Kim Taehyung.

I finally pushed him away and wiped my eyes. "J-Just go away." I told him. He looked as though that actually hurt him. "Come on Jeon, we were just fucking around, I didn't know you would cry."

"Maybe don't be an asshole to people." I shut my door on him then laid back on my bed. I thought about all of things he used to do to me when I was a freshman. They weren't half as bad as this.

He used to order his food in my name so I didn't get to eat, him and his friends would call me dumb names or crack stupid jokes about me. Just basically being a bully.

And there was only one way to stop this from happening. Well, more ways but this is what I believe will work. I'm gonna ignore him. Try not to have any sorta contact with him. It'll be hard in the locker room since he has his things in my locker, but besides that.

I will only talk to him if it's absolutely necessary, but other than that I'm kicking Kim Taehyung out of my life. So the next day, that's exactly what I did.

When it was time for lunch he tried to apologize again, I accept it then left him. He tried sitting with me and Jimin at lunch, I told him I wasn't interested and he left. He made more stupid sexual passes at me and I ignored him again.

When it was time for PE I went to my locker and, all of his things were gone? "Sorry about taking over your locker." He said with a soft laugh and touched his neck.
"Okay." I said looking at him then looking away.