0.Prologue

»»————- ☯︎ ————-««

ムののり ム刀り 乇√ノレ ᄃの乇メノ丂イ

      »»————- ☯︎ ————-««

She's running as fast as she could.

Someone's life depended on this.
She made sure to take bigger lighter leaps with shorter breaths.

The girl in black grips her gun tighter with one hand while the other grabs hold of a boy, some sixteen to seventeen years old. 

"Who-what the hell-" the boy begins confused. 

"Not now, we need to save your life first" she says dragging him towards her safety base.

»»————- ☯︎ ————-««

"It wasn't you're fault, you have bearly an option" The chairman's voice echoes in her mind.

But she knew all he said was for namesake. There was nothing like no choice in the real world.

She had to do it.

To make better choices.

To be perfect.

»»————- ☯︎ ————-««

He got enough time to take in her appearance, she had long black hair, grey eyes, fair skin, oval face.

She looked nearly his age but had a thin body which made him suspect she was younger.

Her dress had a symbol of a bird that he didn't recognize.

She was nothing like him.
Both in appearance and in character. She looked brave and strong while he felt weak, fragile even.

Almost opposite but the most terrifying thing about her was that she had a gun and wasn't afraid of it.

She held it with so much confidence and grace.

He wondered what caused her to take hold of it in the first place.

It rather looked like she felt safe as long as the gun was with her.

The gun.

A killer machine.

With the power to change the faith of a person.

To decide life and death.

To her, it was almost like a friend she could always rely on.

»»————- ☯︎ ————-««

"They're here, you see that cupboard behind me, go hide in it if you don't want to die and don't come out until I say so" She glanced at him for a split second.

It took him some time to register the situation.

There were a few more gunshots and then it looked as if someone was pushing the door constantly to break it. 

She turned to meet his bright blue eyes, she saw fear in them.

"Go and don't come out no matter what" he nodded and ran towards the cupboard.

Soon all the boy heard was gunshots. 

Bang! Bang! bang!

It hurt his ears.

 »»————- ☯︎ ————-««

The girl fought back but was highly outnumbered.