4.Nightmares and Daydreams

»»----- ✶ -----««

Darling I am a nightmare,

Dressed like a day dream.

»»----- ✶ -----««

The girl standing in front of Hamad reminded him of the lyrics to his sister's favourite song.

He did not like that song.

Or any song for that matter.

And he especially did not like being reminded of a song because of a random girl.

She was definitely his worst daydream just dressed like a nightmare.

Her clothes would have screamed emo had Hamad not been found of reading history and detailed world mythology.

Her black hair were tied up into a braid, and what she was wearing gave her a amazon's look, she was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans, yes it wasn't typical Amazon clothing but then there was more to her.

She was wearing black spikey boots.

Who wears boots in a hospital?

spikey ones.

She had a small smile at her face as she sat on the couch nearby.

"Hello" she said.

He just stared at her as a reply.

"Um... I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling" she asked.

"As good as a person who has been shot twice can feel" he replied.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" she said.
(Kim gyuvin)

"Don't be"

That most probably caught her off guard because it took her time to say something, anything after that.

"They said that your family is coming" she said.

When he didn't reply she got up and said, "I'll take your leave now"

"Why did you save me" her asked her this when she was standing in front of the door.

She turned to face him with a smile.

Why was everyone curious of the same thing.

"I couldn't have really left you there to die could I" that was more of a question then an answer.

"You could"

"So you would rather me leaving you there to die" she asked slightly annoyed.

Which was a bit petty on her behalf and considering the fact that he had probably undergone a major surgery and ended up with a number of stitches.

But the tome of voice he used to say that got to her.

Six months ago Hamad's answer would undoubtedly be 'yes' but now he had seen that footage of the grocery store which showed a woman who looked a lot like his Aliya.

Every time he closed his eyes he could see that image.

He could see his beautiful best friend all grown up.

She was alive, a woman of 21, he had to find her.

No, he couldn't have died.

The chairman thinks otherwise, he says that it is the only proof of her being alive and that it was not so reliable because the clip was a little blur but Hamad knew that the chairman had forgotten there was another proof that his perfect princess was alive; the fact that the police never found her body after the people of the organization had left the place for the police to investigate four years ago.