Magic Word ~ Ch5

Chapter Title ~ Magic WordLanguage ~ EnglishSong Reference ~ Love shot by Exo

Language ~ English
Song Reference ~ Love shot by Exo

☆ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ☆

"Jagi you don't have to come to this you know... Stay here, where it's safe." Jimin begged, rubbing soothing circles in my arm. I shook my head, determination radiating off of me as finally managed to do my laces.

"No. You've been treating me like a baby ever since my bump got bigger but you fail to realise that it's so damn boring doing nothing!" I whined, shrugging his arm off, grabbing my bottle to take a sip of my bubble tea.

"But Jagi. It's so dangerous! If someone finds out your pregnant we would get into so much danger." He said, trying hard to state valid points to convince me. And i can't lie. They worked the first 7 times but now was my breaking point. It was hell staying in this base for months. He only time he said i could leave was for the hospital appointments. I get that it's dangerous. But sometimes danger is fun?

"I just want to stay in the car. That's all I'm asking, Jimin." I said with a tired sigh. I looked at him with puppy eyes, making him melt under my gaze.
"Okay. But if you even think about taking a step out of that ca----" I cut him off with a short, chaste peck on the lips.
"I won't. I promise." I said with a victorious smile. I turnt around and slid Jisund to the side of the bed and layed down beside him. He's been silent the whole time, taking notes in his mind on how to be a leader. He snuggled his head into my stomach making me smile softly and pet his head.

"For a 17 year old, you're awfuly cuddly." Jimin teased with a giggle, taking apicture on his phone quickly before anyone noticed. Jisung glared at Jimin, ready to throw a comeback at him.
"For a grown ass man you're awfuly shor-----" he cut himself off, seeing Jimin raise his brow cockily. Jisung shut his mouth, remembering the deal he made only two days ago.

"Okay. I'll train you. But call me short one more time and Yoongi will be your permanent trainer."

"Araso! Deal! Thank you!"

Jisung bit his lip, holding himself back as much as he could. Jimin laughed victoriously and pet Jisung's head just as i was doing.
"That's what i thought." He giggled.
"For a grown ass man you're awfuly short." I said to him with a grin. Jimin looked at me with wide eyes. He put his hand over his heart dramatically. I shrugged with a smirk.
"I was only saying what he couldn't. It's not like i made a deal with you." I said cheekily. Jisung smirked and high fived me, sticking his tongue out at Jimin.

"Why do you two always gang up on me?" Jimin moaned. Jisung chuckled and shrugged his shoulders teasingly.
"Come on Jagi, we should go now or we will be late." Jimin said with a smile still on his face. Jisung perked his head up.
"Can i go too?" He asked with a small plea in his voice. Jimin burst out in laughter, waving Jisung off with his hand whilst helping me off of the bed.