This Is War ~ Ch22

☆ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ☆

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jooheon asked softly as he entered the room with a crutch. I smiled and shook my head lightly, looking back at the tv screen infront of Jooheon's bed. He chuckled bitterly while walking to his bed and sitting on the side. He layed his hand over my own, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand. It took every muscle in me to not retract my hand in both fear and rejection.

"You don't have to pretend to be happy, you know? I know you're hurting and you know you trust me enough to talk about it. The sooner you recover, the sooner our relashionship can blossom." He mumbled softly, looking at my shadow casted eyes. I bit my tongue, holding back the foul language that I wanted to spit in his face.

"It's only been two days, Jooheon. We can't rush things. " I replied smoothly, turning my attention back to the tv. He sighed but nodded in agreement.
"I guess you're right. You still have to have his baby after all." He said, getting up from the bed and grabbing his crutch for support.
His baby.
My baby.

I still had a glimmer of hope that Jimin would rescue me before i give birth. I don't want me baby to be murdered...This baby was a miracle to happen in the first place...I don't know if my body will even allow me to have another.

"So chicken, pizza or chinese food? I'm not letting you say no." Jooheon smirked, turning his head to me while awaiting an answer.
"Chinese food." I replied softly, "Thank you, Jooheon." Blushing, he began to stumble on his words as he left the room.
"It's nothing, I am trying to earn you in everyway i can, after all." He giggled, scratching the back of his neck while limping into the corridoor, closing the door behind him. He didn't lock it because he knew that i wouldn't leave. We made a deal amd even if he is the bad guy, I still respect the deal we made. Besides, his members came back from their trip as soon as they heard about what happened.

They all were pissed at Jooheon, up untill the point of their artival where they saw two bullet holes at the front of his feet. After that, they began treating him like a hero, making sure they reminded him how proud they were of him. They sympathised with him, having to attempt to defeat a whole gang alone. They all believed the fake story...all except one.