Up To You ~ Ch20

☆ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ☆

The wind was harsh against my freshly wrapped up wounds, shoving me roughly against the tree that i had just trudged past. The lights around the base were all off, nothing but the sensor lights were scheduled to turn on if triggered.

After only being rescued a few hours ago i realised how idiotic i must seem to be going right back to the person that was eating away at my sanity. I knew he would still be there, alone and waiting another night for his members to return from their overseas trip.

He was worried of how they would react to him letting me leave without giving a good fight. Both his feet were shot and if he hadn't made it to the infirmary in time then he would have bled out. He was so close to getting defeated by a teen and it was embarrassing how much he begged the kid not to take me away from him. But now he didn't know what to do.

I made it to the side gate, managing not to trigger any alarm or sensor light on the way. I knew Jisung would be so mad once he finds out that i left the base just after he got me back. I guilty that he went through all that trouble for nothing but hopefully it won't be nothing soon.

The gate opened after i punched in the code, making a slight creaking noise as it made way for me. I sighed, turning behind me to stare at the base. It was nice to be back for that small moment, regardless of how short it was.

I trudged along the sidewalk, Jimin randomly crossed my mind. I knew he would be furious if he found out what i was about to do. I'm sure he would be screaming to me right now, telling me to go back and just leave him behind...forget about him.

But i owe Jimin too much...I would only be this depressed and broken piece of trash without him. I needed him... but now everyone needs him and i can't be so selfish.
The base was little but a few minutes away now, my heart was beating fast and i didn't know how to controll it. Should i just turn back now, find another way? No, i can't. Everyone needs Jimin...And I'm going to give him to them.

I could see the base infront of me, the base was now only across the road. The camera wasn't facing me originally but once i began crossing the road it turned to me, most likley signaling to Jooheon that i was here. Monsta X had no underlings from what i had found out from Jooheon. They were a really small and underestimated gang so nobody wanted to join.

With every step i took towards the door it became hard to move, my hands were trembling and i felt as if someone was choking me. Closing my eyes, i forced my hand to grip the handle. While sucking in a breath i pushed open the door. Instantly i was greeted to face darkness with slight light coming from the next floor up. A blood trail leading up the stairs which i was almost positive was Jooheons.

I sighed, brushing my hair back with my fingers, a habit that i picked up from Jimin. It was now or never i guess. Taking this to heart, I began walking to and up the stairs. I was only away from this place for less than a day but yet I've comeback feeling so much more relieved. I know that the outcome of this will benifit the gang far more than just me alone.