Chapter 26

Isabella's POV

Britt and I walked into glee club sitting down. We were all confused as to why we were here, Mr. Schue's our sick. "Why are we here? I though Mr. Schue was out sick?" I laid my head on Brittany's lap as I laid on the piano. "Oh, come on, guys. Regionals is only a few weeks away. Even without an adviser, we can't afford to miss one week of preparation." Blaine says looking at Sam to speak "which is why Blaine and I asked you all to come here. We have come up with an assignment for this week" Brittany crosses her fingers "please be a song about sweaters" I laugh at her. She looks down at me and starts to tickle me, I hit her hands away and smile at her. She ruffles my hair "guilty pleasures. Come on! We all have some musical shame. You know what I'm talking about. You know, that secret love we dare not speak, but when it comes out on the radio, you can't help but turn up the volume and sing along?" I put my hand over my eyes and sigh looking up at Brittany "its time, isn't it?" She nods smiling "this going to be great" I groan and set my hand back down.

The next day I walk into the bathroom to change before going into glee club. As I walk in everyone looks at me, gasping, except Brittany. She gives me a thumbs up as I walk to the middle with an electric guitar "what the hell?" I hear Artie ask. I sigh and put my guitar behind me back "I can't believe I'm about to do this" I whisper to myself "alright, listen up. Only a handful of people know about this" Brittany stands up, clapping "I'm one of those people" I nod, sighing "okay, when you guys think about me, what genre of music do you think of?" Everyone blurts out answers "singer-songwriter!" "Pop!" I nod "okay, If any one of you tell someone about this, I won't hesitate to hurt you, and I've tackled and beaten up a two hundred and fifty pound guy" Tina and Artie nod "it was awesome" I sigh and bring my guitar around front "wait!" I look at Brittany confused as she brings her phone out. "San has got to see this" my eyes go wide "Brittany, no!" As I say that, it's already too late. "Hey, Britt! What's up?" I hear her voice "hey, San! You'll never guess what's about to happen" I sigh "I'm dead, I'll never live this down" I hear Kitty laugh "Santana, what do you have around your neck?" I hear her laugh nervously "nothing, now what did you FaceTime me for?" Brittany laughs "we're doing guilty pleasures in glee club and Isabella is about to do hers" I hear Santana laugh "is she about to do what I think she is" Brittany nods enthusiastically. I sigh and start to play guitar.

Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

Who has to know
When we live such fragile lives?
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)?
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

Dirty little secret
Dirty little secret

Who has to know?
Who has to know?

As I get done, I look out at everyone and see there mouths gaped open before they all stand up clapping. I swing my guitar behind my back and bow "thank you. So, if you couldn't tell, I like pop-punk music. So, like, Good Charlotte, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, and Avril Lavigne. And I'm not ashamed" they all clap again. "That was awesome, Is!" I hear more voices than just my sister say over the phone. I run over to Britt, sitting in her lap "Kurt! Rach! How long have you guys been there" they laugh "your sister called us over when you started" I nod smiling "I had no clue" I hear Kurt say. I shrug "not a lot of people did" Santana nods "I only found out because she was screaming lyrics one day when she though no one else was home" I smile sheepishly. "That was seriously amazing!" I hear Tina say. I turn towards everyone "thanks guys! It felt good to get it off my chest" they nod "honestly, Is, you look hot in what you're wearing" I smile at my sister "thanks, the leather jacket is yours" she smiles "it's all good, I stole something of yours before I left" I playfully glare at her "okay, I'm gonna let you guys go, but I'll talk to you and Britt tonight Is" I nod "love you, San" she nods "love you, too" I wave at Rachel and Kurt "bye guys" they wave back as we hang up. "Okay, That was great, I have to say" Kitty says. I tip my imaginary hat to her. "Alright, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to change" they all nod as I head into the bathroom. I walk in and see Riley and Maya "oh, crap" I whisper to myself before turning around and trying to leave before they can see me "Is? Is that you?" I sigh "shit" I turn around and smile "Hey Maya, Riley" they smile at me "what exactly are you wearing?" Riley says as I take off the leather jacket "we had to do guilty pleasures in glee today" they nod "so I did a pop-punk song" they grin "that's awesome!" Maya nods along with Riley "thanks" I smile and then motion to the stall "well, I'm gonna change and then head back to the choir room, but I'll see you guys later?" They both nod happily and give me a hug before leaving. So much for not letting anyone else see me.