10: Jealousy

"Hey, Bong!" Taehyung exclaimed as he spotted Jae with a girl outside the campus. He fixed his cap and the mask before moving towards the guy, it was dangerous moving among the crowd sometimes but the thrill of watching his fans closely always gave his adrenaline a rush which came as close as performing while the fans cheered.

"I'll talk to you later." Jae winked at the girl before sending her away, he well understood what risk it could be if someone identified Taehyung. "Yo! man."

"Where's Myon? Is she okay?" Taehyung asked him as he remembered what Jin had told all the boys earlier. It was another thing Jin didn't ha bad intentions but Taehyung well understood he must have broken Myon's heart.

"Yeah, she's better I think." He shrugged and Taehyung raised an eyebrow at his vague reply for Jae continued, "I don't know she isn't talking to me."

"Why?" Taehyung laughed very well knowing Jae and Myon often got into fights but they always made up as quickly as the noodles boil. "You did something?"

"I just helped her convey her words. B**ch got mad." He huffed in annoyance and Tae chuckled upon how many times he hears him calling Myon the B word.

"Well, may I know what were those words?" He asked and giving a cat grin Jae started explaining what happened at the cafe while Taehyung laughed his ass off. Jin Hung needs to know this.

***

"What?" Jin's face twisted in confusion while Taehyung laughed out. This also perked up the interest of others who were lying around Jin's bedroom busy in their own things.

Jin always seemed to get annoyed by Taehyung's gossiping habits but this was the time when he was glad of him to be a chatterbox. Even though he was glad, this whole sexy babe ordeal wasn't really appealing him. It was confusing because it was he who told her to find someone better in the first place. He was angry at that guy, he was angry at Bong for doing that stupidity. He was angry at himself for even denying Myon. What?

"It's about time she found someone. Isn't?" Taehyung said understanding well the jealousy on his Hyung's face.

"I need to talk to Myon. She shouldn't mingle with that kind of guy." He said while gritting his teeth, "What time her college ends?" 

a/n: the chapter is dedicated to PriNsSShNY for the awesome support she gives me. Go give her a follow and read her awesome books too!