13: Counselling

"You're trying to counsel me or what?" She laughed as Jin tried his best to send his thoughts across. He didn't know how to put it. She's being generous enough already to even talk to him. Although it risked losing this new Myon, he took the chance as it was for the best of her. She needed to hear these things.

"I'm saying this for you, Myon. I know you did nothing to mingle with that stupid guy but Bong told me he's in your college. If by any chance he approaches you, then stay-"

"Just because you have so many dad jokes with you, it doesn't mean you have to act like my dad itself, Jin." She laughed but he didn't find it funny. He rolled his eyes, feeling way annoyed at her and she sighed at his behavior.

"Not funny but listen to me, will you?" He asked and she frowned at him. She didn't need this behavior of him. He had rejected her, already so now it's no point of showing he cares in any way possible.

"I don't want to." She spoke what she wanted and he nodded, driving the car to distract himself from the fact that she turned him down. "I'm sorry, I was rude."

"It's fine, I understand." He mumbled and she let him have his time.

"I don't want to." She spoke what she wanted and he nodded, driving the car to distract himself from the fact that she turned him down. "I'm sorry, I was rude."

"It's fine, I understand." He mumbled and she let him drop her off. "I'm sorry too, for you know...?" He hesitated and she awkwardly stared around.

"It's fine, you aren't obliged to like me back just because I do." The tone she spoke in, devoid of any emotion made him rethink if it was right of him to bring this topic up.