Chapter 18: Coming Back

•••••••••
Recap to what happened in Chapter 10 so you can understand! The group of heroes were invited to the party at the castle, most of them were gone except for Sky, his Zelda, Warriors/Blue, and his Zelda. Everyone else was injured at a mysterious person's house. After that, Link had read Wind's note. "Sorry for not attending the party, but we'll be seeing you real soon". After that, a few chapters later, Sidon got attacked by a yiga clan member.

...

Link appeared in front of a Ranch. He's seen this place before, but only once, Lon Lon Ranch. Link smiled and ran over to the ranch. This place was bright and beautiful, who knew Time's Universe was so pretty? He fixed and tied up his hair and walked up to the building. Twi walked over to him and smiled. "What are you doing here, Wild?" He asked. "I need to talk to Time, where is he?" Link asked. "Oh, he's back inside the house, why do you-" Twi was cut off by Link just running into the house. Malon and Time were sitting at a table with Linkle, one of Warriors' friends, all the others were on the other side of the ranch. "Good afternoon sugar, what are you doing here?" Linkle asked. Link waved at her and Malon, who just smiled and waved back. "I just need to talk to Time, privately." He looked at the leader. There was a surprised look on his face, he looked at both Malon and Linkle before looking back at Link. "Of course." He stood up and both of them walked outside.

They were both sitting outside the ranch. "What do you want to talk about?" Time asked. Link looked at the clouds that were dancing above them. "Dark Link." He gulped. He heard Time sigh, he already felt bad. "Is that all?" He asked. "N-No... Dark's been targeting Prince Sidon, with the help of others. I just know it. He's working with the Yiga to take him out, then me, then Zelda.." Link gripped his tunic tightly. Just thinking about it put him into a rage. Before Time could respond, Link gasped. "Oh god, I've left Zelda by herself." He realized. "After we talk you can go check her out, but Wild... I haven't told you something that I think is really important" Time said. The young one looked at him curiously as he unclenched his fists. "My group isn't the original group. We're from a different timeline. A timeline where we never met you until a few months ago. I know you thought we were other people when we met you during your adventure, but—" The younger one just sighed. Well, what the hell, you guys are just as amazing! I don't care if you lied because you didn't wanna tell the truth. Truth fucking hurts. You're all amazing, but right now I really need to protect my best friend and the love of my life from certain DEATH!" He yelled the last part. "Death?" Wind peaked his head from the top of the fence, looking at them. "Wait who's dying?!" Linkle yelled from inside the house.

"...I need everyone's help. I've known Sidon for a long time now, he was the first person I went to during my search for the Divine Beasts. I care for him, but I also care for Zelda, she's my motivation. The Yiga have attacked him, so whatever they're planning, I'm not risking it by waiting." Link stood up and clenched his fist again, looking away. Time got up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, cub, it's okay. You've been all over the place, so I think you should take a break." He smiled a little sadly. "That's what I've been trying to do! This is supposed to be my break, I was supposed to be relaxing! Everything in life has gone at me full force and I'm fucking tired!" He just grabbed his head and looked at the grass. "What am I doing wrong?! I'm trying, and chaos just follows me everywhere!" He stomped his foot down onto the ground. The older hero wrapped his arms around Link. "I know how vocal you are now. I know who you love the most. Talk to him about your problems, don't keep it hidden anymore." Time whispered as he rubbed the younger ones back. "And didn't you have a surprise for him?" He continued. "D-Dammit, I did! It's the main reason he got attacked!" Link quickly pulled away from Time, who just pulled him back in. "Calm down. Take some deep breaths and go to him." He sighed. Link inhaled and dug his neck into Time's chest. "Thank you." He said. The other man just nodded and pulled away. He looked around, looking for something else to say. Slowly, his hand went down to his slate. He pressed a button without looking and disappeared into the blue mist.