Extra 1: Sona and Momo Secret

Third POV

"Here, this is the key to his room. If you need anything else, my room is on the first floor. The one that has a flower sticker on the door" An old lady gave Sona a key. She then continues watering a small garden full of yellow flower.

"Thank you very much." Sona and Momo bowed their heads and walked upstairs towards Y/N room. She found a door with a strawberry shortcake sticker on it. She knocked on the door, but there's still no answer. Sona unlocked the door and got inside.

"So this is a male bedroom. It's my first time to see one." Momo looked around the room. There's a little table, an old television, a small wardrobe, and a single futon.

Sona approached the futon and removed the blanket. She found Y/N sleeping. She doesn't realize, but her face was smiling when she looks at his sleeping face. Sona gently shook Y/N body.

"Y/N, wake up. You need to eat."

"Kurumi...is that you?" Y/N opened his eyes a little. Sona smiling face became stiff for a moment.

"Sorry, I'm not Kurumi. Whoever that is."

"I see, good night then." Y/N closed his eyes goes back to sleep. Again Sona shook Y/N trying to wake him up.

"Wake up Y/N. It's already noon."

But suddenly Y/N grabbed Sona waist and pulled her close.

"......." It took a minute for Sona to understand what just happened. Y/N hugged Sona as if she's a body pillow. His face rested on her chest.

Y/N bit Sona uniform and rip it. Her chest is completely exposed

Y/N opened his mouth and started sucking Sona breast like a baby who found his favorite pacifier.

"... Mm.Fwah" Sone covered her mouth and struggled to escape. But Y/N won't budge. His hug became stronger.

"Ah...Ahn..." No matter how hard Sona tries to hold her voice, her moan can still be heard. When she looked back, she found Momo looking at her with a perplexed face.

"Momo...A-Ahn..Help..me" Momo tried to moved Y/N arm, but she can't. Devil was supposed to be stronger than human. But Momo can't move it at all.

"Kaichou, I can use magic to forcefully remove him." Momo summoned her magic circle, ready to attack Y/N.

"No..stop...Haah...he's already...injured...Ahn..don't make...it worse." Sona forbad Momo to use her magic. But now Sona stuck not knowing what to do. She doesn't want to admit it, but her body is getting turned on.

"Haahhn...Noo...Y/N..C-Cut it out already." Y/N keep sucking Sona breast like there's no tomorrow.

"Hahn!...Y-Y/N...No..Not the nipples...Ah, ahaahh!" Sona can no longer hold her moan.Y/n took the entirety of Sona's nipples in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it. Sona's cheeks were beet red, and she couldn't stop moaning for even just a moment.

Y/N switched over to Sona's other breast. Y/N continued to suck on her breast and nipples.

"Aahh...Haffh...Aahh! Haaahhn!" Sona keeps moaning. Not even care if people can hear her voice.

After sucking and licking Sona's nipples for a while. Sona felt something is coming.

"Ah!...P-Please...afhh...Y/N...s-stop it...!" Sona begged Y/N to stopped. But he can't stop, he's sleeping after all.

"Aahh!...AaaAAaAAaaAahhhhh!" The wild, intense wave of orgasm finally arrived for Sona. Her body completely stiffened up as she howled in pleasure. After it's passing, her body began to tremble, and she lost her strength.

"Now!!" Y/N arm that hugged Sona tightly began to loosen up. Momo pulled Sona free from Y/N hug. Momo helped Sona to stand up, but Sona, she pushed Momo towards Y/N. She fell on top of Y/N. Her big chest completely buries Y/N face.

Y/N hugged his new body pillow. Momo struggled trying to break free, but she can't. His hug is too strong. She looked toward Sona, asking for help.

"I'm sorry Momo, but as my bishop, you must also face the same humiliation I got" Sona stood up walking towards the door

"No Kaichou. Wait at least stay by my side. Don't leave me alone," Momo begged Sona. With a sigh, Sona returned to Momo side, and sit down near Y/N futon.

"Thank-" Before Momo finished her sentence, Y/N bit her uniform and ripped it open. Her huge chest is jiggling in front of Y/N face.

"Nhaaah!...Y-Y/N you're sucking like a baby." Momo lets out sweet moans when Y/N plant his lips around her nipples.

"Hyaah..Don't suck them too haard...Haah...Yaaah...! You're gonna make them too sensitive...Fwaaah!"

"Mmn...Y/N, your lips are too hot...Mmmah...Mmh...My boobs are gonna melt...Hyaah!.." Y/N keep going, loudly sucking away at Momo's nipples and caressing them with his tongue.

"D-Don't make so much noise!..Mmah...ahn.." Y/N stop sucking her nipples, only to lightly bite down on her nipples instead.

"Haaaangh...D-Don't bite theeem...Mmm!...ah, hah, haah...don't grind your teeth like that...Mmm, Myah!.. " Y/N stopped his biting and grabbed Momo other boobs with his hand. He brought it to his mouth and started playing with both nipples.

"D-Don't...Haah, ah, yah...Mmm...It feels too good when you do that...You're gonna drive me crazy...Mnnn..." Momo's voice is so loud, yet sweeter than pure sugar. Her heart feels like it's going to beat out of her chest. Beads of sweat trail down her chest and drip onto Y/N face.

"I can't think of anything else anymore...Nng, ah, aaah!...Ah, aaaahhh....Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Momo's hugged Y/N head as her flinched in place over and over as her orgasm rocks her.

"Haahn, ah, hah, haah.." Momo fall, lying down on top of Y/N. She doesn't have any strength left to move. Sona pushed Y/N arm and helped Momo escape from Y/N. Sona uses her magic to fix Momo's ripped uniform.

"Do not speak about what happened here to anyone else," Sona ordered Momo with a serious face

"Yes..Kaichou..." Momo answered while breathing heavily.