Chapter 6: Getto-daze (part 1)

I saw a burning city in the distance. Even from far, I could hear a lot of people screaming and crying. 'Please help me' 'I don't want to die' 'God, please save us' 'don't kill my child.'

I looked up at the sky and stared at the beautiful red blood moon

I looked up at the sky and stared at the beautiful red blood moon. After a while, the screaming disappeared, only the sound of burning wood left. From inside the town, a weirdly shaped humanoid creature came out. Its body was made from the shadow with long nails as sharp as a blade.

Behind it, there were thousands of demonic animals following. Animals that should not have existed in this world, for its own existence, defied this world law.

The creature and all the demonic animals kneeled in front of me.

"Anyone still alive?"

The creature shook its head.

"....I see."

I stabbed the ground with my greatsword, then from the hole, a thick viscous black liquid sprang out. The black liquid swallowed the creature and the demonic animals, leaving nothing behind.

I entered the burning town, not minding the fire and heat. The city street was filled with corpses. Man, woman, young, or adult, it doesn't matter. Monsters don't discriminate. So this is what they mean by hell.

I don't feel any sympathy for these people. I only feel anger and hatred. I'm so full loathing that I can barely stand it. I could have sworn I wasn't always this sort of man. Even now, I can't feel anything but detestation.

I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate. I hate.

I hate the Gods. I hate the heroes. I hate the kings. I hate the churches. I hate the common folks. I hate the world. They took everything from me. Everything I love. How? How can that be permitted? It shouldn't be. I won't allow it. I detest. I detest. I detest. I detest and hate.

I hate you! All of you! I hate you so much I can't stand it! I wish you would all just burnt away. If this world isn't already hell, maybe I just need to make it hell. Then it will all make sense.

That is why I shall be the harbinger of death. I'll use my body, my power, my soul to stoke the darkness and become death itself. I have decided, I'll go around killing everyone until there's nothing left to die. I am loathing, I am anger, I am hatred and fury.

Behold how brightly the red blood moon shined. I shall descend upon all of you......You, your parents, your brothers, your sisters, your wives, your children.....Everyone.....Everyone, Everyone, Everyone, Everyone...I shall gouge out your eyes, carve out your hearts, and shatter every bone in your bodies.

....My Cursed Name is...

*Tuturu*

♦♦♦