Chapter 6: Getto-daze (part 2)

We had a small party inside the ORC club room. I said party, but all we have is orange juice.

"The Occult Research Club has marvelously defeated the student council! I want to prepare a better party. Regrettably, we're short on time. We can only meet our guide when there's a full moon."

Rias made a large magic circle. Everyone stood inside it, except me. It's useless for me to go there. You need mana to create a magic contract. And I don't have mana.

"Good luck in getting familiars. I'll hold down the fort, so you can take your time. Issei, try to get a strong one."

"No. You're coming with us."

Rias took out her 'Gremory Stamp' from the drawer and approached me. She pounced on me, trying to stamp my forehead. I grabbed both her hands to stop her.

"Look, I'm a human without mana. There's no point for me to visit the familiar forest. I won't be able to get one."

"Even if you can't get any familiar, you're still part of the ORC club. So, you have an obligation to participate in our club activities."

I must participate because I'm a member of ORC? Don't I have any right to decline? I mean i'm pretty sure getting familiar is not a club activity.

"I'm too lazy and too hungry to join you guys. I skipped lunch today, and I still haven't eaten dinner yet."

"I knew you were gonna say that. Koneko."

Koneko-chan grabbed a plastic bag and pulled out some puddings.

"Wait, is that purin (Japanese custard and caramel dessert) made by Pudding Laboratory."

"Ara ara~ looks like it was the right choice to buy this, Rias

"Ara ara~ looks like it was the right choice to buy this, Rias. His sparkling eyes are adorable."

"Are you kidding me! They only sell 100 purins a day. And it always sold out every morning. How the hell you can get this many at night?"

There are twenty purins lined up in front of me with different flavors. Matcha, vanilla, chocolate, coffee, mocha, cappuccino, caramel, and many more.

"We have our own way. So how is it? I'll give you all of this if you come with us to the familiar forest. Deal or no deal?"

"Of course it's a deal. Koneko-chan, you can keep half of the purins."

She gave me a big hug. Holy crap!! Did she just lift me? I always forget about her strength. Koneko-chan took 10 purins and put it inside her secret stash of sweets.

You know, the purins  will go bad if you put it in there........ was what I thought. Inside Koneko-chan secret stash, there's a small fridge inside. Her secret stash was fully equipped for storing sweets.

"We will go there after Y/N finishes eating his....You're done already?

"*Burp* Yup, I'm done. We can go now."