Chapter 8: Hell Week

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

OP

Tsusmetai genjitsu nageki kodoku ni karada furuwasu

I lament this cold reality; my body shakes in solitude.

Koko kara nigedashitai kedo sukoshi mo ugokezu ni ita

I want to leave this place, but I can't move an inch.

Uzumaku sabishisa kanji kuchiburu tsuyoku kamishimeru

I bite down hard on my lip as I feel the whirlpool of sadness.

Kuyashi namida nagasu mae ni yuuki furishibori onore tsuranuke

Before I break down crying, I must muster up my courage.

Atsuku tagiru tamashii eitakebi to tomo ni toki hanate

Break through, shout and unleash your howling soul

kimerareta ruuru wo uchikowashite

Tear down the rules that have been set in stone

kakenukero jiyuu he to

Race through and reach freedom

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

[Y/N PoV]

After leaving the ORC club, I went patrolling the black market. Good, looks like there's no trouble today. Even tough I quit my job, as one of the founder of  the Japan Black Market, this place is like my second home.

I walked around visiting some friends. The Merchant, the old man from Dusk till Dawn, and finally, I stopped in front of Prof. Shou's house. I forgot that he's not in Japan anymore.

The place was completely deserted. Since there's nothing else to do here, I returned home using a bus.

I bought a bento for dinner at a convenience store near my apartment. When I'm in front of my room, I felt a presence.

What's she doing inside my room? Is she trying to assassinate me? I can't sense any hostility, so she's either an assassin master, or she's here to steal my leftover pizza.

The door was locked, she probably teleported inside my room. Devil, why they never learn to use the door?

I inserted the key and unlocked the door. The lamp was off, so the inside of my room was really dark. With the help of moonlight, I scanned around the room.

There's no one here. But I still can sense her presence, standing at the corner of the room.

Great, I have an invisible woman inside my room watching me. Well, Kurumi did this kind of thing a lot, that's why I'm already used to it.

The problem is I don't know her purpose watching me. I'll just pretend I didn't notice her and see how she react.

I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom to have a hot shower. I grabbed some beers and ice from the mini-refrigerator then ate the bento I brought.