vi.

fall.
trigger warning: mature content

lisa watched jennie put the daisies she gave her in an old bottle of coca-cola and put it on the window sill. back then, a year ago, this room used to be filled with pop bottles filled with flowers lisa brought to jennie. it made lisa wonder if her room here resembled her dorm back in los angeles.

"are you tired, nini?" she finally asked to break the silence between them.

"oh, no. i'm not. i had plenty of sleep on the way here," jennie sat down next to her on the bed, she immediately faced lisa, "can i—" she reached out, it seemed like she wanted to wrap her arms around her. how she asked permission first was adorable, although, lisa did understand why jennie would instead of going for it without regarding lisa.

she nodded, "you don't even have to ask, baby girl,"

she beamed and finally wrapped her arms around lisa, her chin rested against her shoulder, "i missed hearing you say that,"

lisa smirked, "well, that's your fault." she averted her gaze to the window. "you broke up with me." she pressed her lips against each other in a thin line, to stifle her smile.

"i'm really, terribly sorry, lisa." she moved her head closer to her neck once again, but she tilted her head and nuzzled her jawline instead.

she had been forgiven ages ago though, way before she even began with the series of apologies she's given lisa. it wasn't an easy task to stay resentful of jennie, actually lisa wasn't even really resentful of her, disappointed and hurt was more of the state she had been in.

"i know there is no amount of apologies i can give you that could even come close to the hurt i've caused."

if she just knew that all of this had been enough for lisa, but lisa wasn't going to give in just yet. she felt jennie's hand interlaced itself with her own, she looked down and noticed that they were both wearing the matching distance bracelet jennie had given months ago. nonetheless, lalisa was still not going to give in.

"and i know there is so much wreck i left at my wake, and i just came back to a time where you've already put the pieces i tore back together, and i'm going to compensate for that, for all of that." she made lisa look into her eyes, by cupping her cheek and moving it to her direction. "i don't care if you'd make me wait for a thousand years—"

"okay, shakespeare, i got it." lisa rolled her eyes, still keeping that stupid smile from appearing.

jennie pouted up at her and widened her eyes.

shit, shit, shit—

"i'm really sorry, daddy,"

that's fucking unfair.

lisa averted her gaze, gulped; jennie saw this, and a glint in her eyes had appeared, she was stubbornly persistent. she straddled lisa's lap and she began to caress lisa's shoulders.

fuck this, fucking hell jennie ruby jane. lisa could barely string coherent thoughts together.

"daddy, please, i really feel bad...it's been so long, let me make it up to you..." the tone of her voice changed into baby girl voice now, it wasn't like the first voice she had used on lisa earlier (something laced with pure innocence), this was coquettish, totally like her own little lolita, her nymphette.