epilogue.

THE ADVENTURES OF JENNIE KIM AND LALISA MANOBAN.
it's a road trip, really; an introduction.
also... sike, bitch! the last one isn't the end. this one is.

the clock struck 10:32, her feet were bobbing up and down—like restless leg syndrome—and their professor was yet to dismiss them.

lisa was growing impatient, she dug her teeth deeper into her lip, she could almost tear her skin and make herself bleed.

a scowl was already forming on her face, she wondered how long this fucker could hold them up, right after that thought crossed her mind, the professor—a man in his thirties, somewhat fit, his hair was always pushed back with the help of hair gel and his dress shirt was also tucked in—took notice of the time, waved his hand in dismissal and said, "you may go."

her breath hitched in her throat, she grabbed her laptop and bolted out of the lecture hall, in the process she had to push through people, and gave them her quick, insincere apologies.

the moment she reached the parking lot of campus, she unlocked her rubicon jeep, opened the door of the backseat, checked her duffel bag that contained her clothes, toiletries, money and the likes. she got what she needed, well almost all of them, now she was off to the vital part she needed the most.

a smile then appeared on lisa's face. it was small at first, then it turned into a grin; it wasn't a creepy grin (people might think that since she was grinning to herself), it was like 'hey, you fuck, i'm in love' type of grin. it was blissful.

she shook her head and put her laptop down and closed the door. she got on the driver's seat, took her phone out from her pocket and sent a quick text to her parents, telling them she was going to los angeles for the short thanksgiving break and that they should not worry for her.

it was quite the last minute to have warned her parents; if she did it in advance, the time before she had to leave was just an invitation for her mom to get her to rationalize her decisions. so, this was better since they wouldn't be able to protest because she was already on her way to the city of angels.

the only people who knew she was going to los angeles was jennie's parents so they would be prepared that their daughter was going home for thanksgiving, her boss, irene, and her two favorite idiots, rosé and jisoo.

okay, she was really unfair with her parents, but at least she told them. besides, she wasn't asking for permission, she told them to let them know of her whereabouts.

to get her mind off of the slight guilt licking at her skin, she connected her phone to her car's speaker, she then put her music in shuffle and to her surprise, cherry bomb by the runaways played.

ah, joan jett, lesbian legend.

after that, she went to send jennie a quick text.

lili; sent 10:41
baby, i hope u got no plans later tonight ;(
i'm gonna cum n get u.
also, i might take time to reply. xx

lisa then finally buckled her seat belt and drove. she had a seven hour drive ahead of her, maybe she should have let rosé and jisoo tag along.

hello, daddy. hello, mom.
i'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!
hello world! i'm your wild girl.
i'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

• • •

when jennie received the text message from lisa, she was lounging in her friend's couch, watching a movie that was in netflix. she took her phone and a small smile graced her lips, she rolled her eyes upon seeing how lisa chose to spell 'come'. what an annoying brat, really.